All this nice weather...got all 3 whips washed up.

Berto

So fresh and so clean. FYI Lucas Slick Mist FTW

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BertoBizkit/Miscelaneous/DSC03664.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BertoBizkit/Miscelaneous/DSC03665.jpg

Very Nice. How's that Lucas Slick Mist work? Do you need the vehicle fully cleaned and stripped of any wax first? Or can it handle some dirt on there?

I have heard some guys that strictly clean their cars with slick mist (no wash and wax). They are mostly garage queens though so all they ever have to get off is a few bugs or some light dust.

I usually hit it up with slick mist after i wash the cars. A lot of times I am too lazy to dry the cars so I just drive them, and then apply slick mist which gets rid of all the water spots.

I wax my vehicles 2-3times a year and have found out that applying this slick mist helps maintain the wax better

Love that FC.

Looks great!

Thanks dudes.

that FC is sooo sick!!! love that thing! that makes me wanna do one of those projects!

I want a FC now

Everything is for sale for the right price :)

not to sound like a dick, but maybe you should have been giving that water to your grass instead of your car man...

I don't care for grass, I don't care for mowing it. As you can tell I don't care about my grass so your comment really doesn't bother me. You can enjoy a nice afternoon chasing after your sprinkler while I drive by in a clean car enjoying something I've built. To each his own.

btw we've had the driest August ever on record here in Indianapolis. i think the monthly rain total is 0.47" and I only had to mow my lawn once at the beginning of the month. I'm loving it.

Oh...also got the roll bar done.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BertoBizkit/RX-7/LS1%20Swap%20into%20the%20RX-7/DSC03601.jpg

fair enough and I understand about wanting to enjoy something you've built.

my car has sat in my father inlaws shop for almost a year now because I don't want to deal with it... with that being said, I've never used a sprinkler at my new house... watering 3 1/2 acres would take a very long time.... but I do enjoy nice green grass (until monday when it will all be gone because construction will start on my property to build our dream home and I've already been warned my yard will be a total disaster.