F-Body LCA Question

wagner

what other suspension mods do you have??

Duh sorry trying to do 8 things at one time :)

UMI LCA's (rod end and poly end) along with the relocation brackets.

I also have a strut towner brace and weld in SFCs.

I also have a set of BFG DR's on the car.

What I am trying to figure out is what direction to go as far as adjustments if any on these.

The other thing that might play into this is my converter and if i need to adjust the RPM's I am leaving at. I have a 3500 in the car right now and I wonder if leaving at to low of an RPM and having the conveter hit that hard right away is playing into this.

Most people don't adjust them but I would say since you already have sub frame connectors i would get a pan hard bar and a torque arm and you will see some good improvements there. Then the adjustment of your lca and bar will be a lot more noticeable.

Most people don't adjust them but I would say since you already have sub frame connectors i would get a pan hard bar and a torque arm and you will see some good improvements there. Then the adjustment of your lca and bar will be a lot more noticeable.

I have a pan hard bar sitting in the closet just not on the car. I thought about a torque arm but if i swap out the rear I don't want to get another one for that rear end.

I have a pan hard bar sitting in the closet just not on the car. I thought about a torque arm but if i swap out the rear I don't want to get another one for that rear end.

TRUE The arm though will show more improvement because it will help distribute the tourque to the rear where as the stock on does more to absorb it. the rod will just help with how centered you keep the case.

I would say maybe look on ls1tech so you can get your money back if you buy a used arm.