The Best iPhone Apps for Your Car

ImUrOBGYN

That's right. I posted the iPhone one 30seconds later than the Android just to teach you uppity bastards a lesson... No, I don't know what that lesson is. Huff :rolleyes: Yes, it wasn't a very good one.

Whether it's your daily commute or a random road trip, your iPhone can help you drive, park, and stave off passenger boredom. Here are our picks for the best iPhone apps for when you're on the move.

http://lifehacker.com/5628138/the-best-iphone-apps-for-your-car

Motion X Drive is the best Turn by Turn app out there period. I've yet to use the in dash system in my car since. I'd even go so far as to say it's nicer than my Honda/IBM system that was in my Accord.

Trapster is a good standby. Especially nice now that iOS4 runs apps in the background.

Pandora or HiDef Radio. Great alternatives to Sirius or MP3's.

Motion X Drive is the best Turn by Turn app out there period.

Motion X doesn't even have spoken street names. That alone takes it out of being the best...every comparison review I've seen never puts Motion X at the top either.

Top rated seems to be the Navigon and TomTom. I'm still deciding which one I want between those two - maybe I'll just download both and see which is better.

Top rated seems to be the Navigon and TomTom. I'm still deciding which one I want between those two - maybe I'll just download both and see which is better.

I've used Navigon for the past year and have been very pleased. Just used it back and forth from N.C. this past weekend.

Motion X doesn't even have spoken street names. That alone takes it out of being the best...every comparison review I've seen never puts Motion X at the top either.

for $.99 is doesn't but if you pay the $20 per year, it sure does. You get 30 days free. And it does work way better than TomTom. I have both and they aren't even close. I live about 4 miles from you. Once you see Motion X in motion, you won't go back.