columbus racing account at oreilly

Dave1647545494

coming soon I have most of the footwork done then I will post the account number here it will be cash and tax installer account good at any Oreilly anywhere. James (Odoyle) is at the North High Street store Mike Stanforth and I are at the Westerville Road location. We prefer to see you at our stores of course, but we have locations all over Columbus where you will also recieve top notch customer service and unbeatable prices on car, truck, marine, and equipment parts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben, yes they do carry Royal Purple. You use that in the STI? I liked it in the 2.5 I was running, but the 2.0's don't seem to take well to it. I'm not sure why that is, but I noticed it in three 2.0s. I switch the Subies over to Amsoil for the most part. Can't find a local supplier for that, though. I do know for a fact that the Westerville Rd store does carry RP.

Thanks for your hard work, Dave!

Did James get moved?

Not what I mean, I need the oil today so I can do the oil change. I will welcome the discount when it's set up, but if they have the oil today I will swing by and buy it with no discount if it's not set up.

Oil isn't usually marked up much at all anyway. Discount+oil=$.02

Oil isn't usually marked up much at all anyway. Discount+oil=$.02

I don't know... Walmart carries my Mobil1 for about $21 while autozone has it for ~ $30. Depends on where you shop, but markup definitely exists. Not to mention that my mom went to the dealer for her oil change and walked out with a bill for $60....

Ben, yes they do carry Royal Purple. You use that in the STI? I liked it in the 2.5 I was running, but the 2.0's don't seem to take well to it. I'm not sure why that is, but I noticed it in three 2.0s. I switch the Subies over to Amsoil for the most part. Can't find a local supplier for that, though. I do know for a fact that the Westerville Rd store does carry RP.

Thanks for your hard work, Dave!

Did James get moved?

James has been moved twice from Westerville Rd, to Brice Rd, now to N High St

I don't know... Walmart carries my Mobil1 for about $21 while autozone has it for ~ $30. Depends on where you shop, but markup definitely exists. Not to mention that my mom went to the dealer for her oil change and walked out with a bill for $60....

That depends on how much oil they buy from the manufacturer, and the dealer has to pay for filters and labor, common man.

thats true. techs gotta put beer on the table and if people cant do thier own work its usually justified. Theres usually a chain of at least 3 people who gotta get paid if you tell the dealer to perform work lol

and back on topic... hells yes on discounts! Definately will work to change where i shop, as ive got some work to do on the fiance's car comming up!

Went there today and talked to Mike, he hooked me up with a discount on the stuff he could, saved me some cash. I'll be a regular there.

Yes I've been happy with royal purple in the ej257. I assume you have consumtion issues on the 2.0s?

No consumption issues whatsoever. Developed a mild shudder off of Royal Purple. Could not figure out what. Switch it back to regular synthetic and no more issue. Then switched back to Amsoil. Only time I've ever witnessed and issue. Was going to put it in the S4 until it started having issues.