columbus racing account at oreilly

Dave1647545494

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet there is on on harrisburg pike when i see the number im going to compare racer at jegs and you guys on some royal purple. think its time to convert the turbo motor from castrol gtx 20w50 to royal purple 20w50. awsome.

As stated earlier in the thread, There is not very much markup on oil, You may notice a difference but i highly doubt it would be very significant. You're better comparing things like alternators. Aside from that, i cant wait for this to finalize, thanks for the support!.

sweet there is on on harrisburg pike when i see the number im going to compare racer at jegs and you guys on some royal purple. think its time to convert the turbo motor from castrol gtx 20w50 to royal purple 20w50. awsome.

RP > Castrol. Another oil you might wanna look into (not sure if they make in the weight you run) is Lubriplate. Stuff is fucking amazing.

Ben, yes they do carry Royal Purple. You use that in the STI? I liked it in the 2.5 I was running, but the 2.0's don't seem to take well to it. I'm not sure why that is, but I noticed it in three 2.0s. I switch the Subies over to Amsoil for the most part. Can't find a local supplier for that, though. I do know for a fact that the Westerville Rd store does carry RP.

Thanks for your hard work, Dave!

Did James get moved?

Sorry for the thread jack but we became preferred customers of Amsoil and paid the yearly membership fee. All we have to do is order online and pick it up at the warehouse on Hadley Dr. It might be worthwhile if you purchase enough of it like we do.

FYI, I bought a dizzy and brake booster for the Corvette from Dave this week and saved a sizable amount even compared to rockauto.com on the same parts!

I live in UA, but provided I can plan ahead on my car parts needs I will definitely go to Dave in the future.

Thanks, brotatoe.

Since Dave is at the Westerville Location, where are you other two at?

KillJoy

James is currently at the N. High store, near campus.

I'm actually a district manager, so I'm a little bit of everywhere. Westerville is actually my only store in Columbus, but if any of you guys are near Marion, Bucyrus, Mt. Vernon, Bellefontaine, etc. I'm in there pretty regularly too. Speaking of, I'll be opening a store in London in about two months; and I'll need to hire a staff. Anyone interested, PM me.

Wish James was still on Brice Road...was nice having him around the corner and you can ask him, I was in there ALL the time. lol. But Dave's been good to me too, just hate driving across town, but I do it to save the bucks.

Thanks guys.

awesome dave! oreillys is already cheaper than most. so wholesale will be fucking sweet! lets hope people dont abuse this.... as in give it away to every fuckface they know.

umm how can one abuse an account that he posts on a public board? I assume he get some sort of commision on what he sells or his store so thats why he wants us to shop there. hell I would abuse the hell out of it, if it makes me spend less and makes him more money, who wouldnt? As much as he has done for the peep of this board but you're new and dont know much about cars so he will never see you anyway.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...