New Personal Best

wagner

Congrats Wagner!! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I am glad the car is back up and running good for you.

Could not have done it without your help!

In the first round I dialed a 12.62 and ran a 12.62 BUT I redlight by the skin on my dick. I am not used to the car hooking that good and it freaking took off harder and quicker than I thought.

Oh come on! I didnt tune the car, I didnt drive the car, and I didnt build the car. All I did was find a small vacuum leak.......I dont deserve any credit here.

You helped find the vacuum leak! Otherwise lord knows why my dumbass would have done to try to fix it...

Congrats! What are your mods?

Magnaflow Catback

Pacesetter Longtubes with Texas Speed y-pipe

SLP Lid

Fast Toyz Ram Air

TCI 3500 Stall redone by Circle D

UMI Lower Control Arms and Relocation Brackets

UMI Sub Frame Connectors

BFG Drag Radials

Ninja Tune

Really nothing special outside of the stall converter. At this point I might just do some more suspension stuff and maybe an Intake. I don't really want to add anymore power to the car so I can get the most life out of the drivetrain for a while.

My plan all along with the car has been a bracket car that can be driven on the street and be very consistent at the track. So far I have been very please with everything it has done.

Usually if the track prep is not garbage it will be within a hundredth or two. Yesterday I ran a 12.64, 12.61, and 12.62 as the track got faster. All of my 60's were within two hundredths of each other as well.