CR Fall Drag Day 2010 at D42: Registration Open!

MrMeanGreen

Ron, go for it. We still have four spots open.

Jim, if people wanna chip in some extra $$$, I'll have D42 prep the entire 1/4. I'm not 9s, but close enough that the launch may be ok, but I don't wanna skip sideways during a shift further down.

Everyone else wanna prep the 1/4?

How much $$$ are we talking?

I doubt I'll need it myself.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, if people wanna chip in some extra $$$, I'll have D42 prep the entire 1/4. I'm not 9s, but close enough that the launch may be ok, but I don't wanna skip sideways during a shift further down.

That's my main concern. At this point I am not going to come until later in the morning so it can wam up a bit. I should be there by 11.

I only run water and I don't need it to freeze up on a open trailer while towing.

Let me know how much more to prep the track so I can bring enough money.

I am willing to chip in for extra prep.

40 degree-80 degree temps arent going to matter to the people with street tires

just keep it to that.. slicks and dr's only in the full prep lane, no street tires to chew up the prep.

street tires in the other lane.

let us know on full prep for the slick lane, we were hoping to get some good baseline times outta the 5.0 fb

I'm sure we could pool together a few more dollars to make it happen..

One person into a wall and we'd all be saying.. wow we shoulda........

40 degree-80 degree temps arent going to matter to the people with street tires

just keep it to that.. slicks and dr's only in the full prep lane, no street tires to chew up the prep.

street tires in the other lane.

let us know on full prep for the slick lane, we were hoping to get some good baseline times outta the 5.0 fb

I'm sure we could pool together a few more dollars to make it happen..

One person into a wall and we'd all be saying.. wow we shoulda........

This

I am also bringing some Pimp Juice :bangbang:

We're a go, they're calling for 40s and sunny according to D42. They're also prepping both lanes the full 1/4 for an extra $100. Bring your wallets.

So what, $5 extra a person? Leaves CR w/ an extra $50 to throw in next years fund. Sounds good to me. :D

I am loaded and strapped. Even brought the karosene heater just incase.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/my%20toys/cid__2010-11-05_11-49-44_773_.jpg

I am glad you posted this shot,,,,,,,,,,,

It is the only way I would ever get to see it :lol:

We're a go, they're calling for 40s and sunny according to D42. They're also prepping both lanes the full 1/4 for an extra $100. Bring your wallets.

For $100, its a no brainer - good deal. Weather sounds like its gonna be good too.

I am loaded and strapped. Even brought the karosene heater just incase.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/my%20toys/cid__2010-11-05_11-49-44_773_.jpg

That is a sweet picture. Looks like a nice setup. Maybe someday I will be able to do that.

I am glad you posted this shot,,,,,,,,,,,

It is the only way I would ever get to see it :lol:

The way you sleep at the tree! I'll be out in front of you for a split second! ;)

That is a sweet picture. Looks like a nice setup. Maybe someday I will be able to do that.

Thanks. Actually the trailer wasn't that much more than and open trailer. It's a 2010 trailer I picked it up for $4600 you can get the same thing new for $5600

Thanks. Actually the trailer wasn't that much more than and open trailer. It's a 2010 trailer I picked it up for $4600 you can get the same thing new for $5600

It's a lot when you only have $3k in your race car...lol. Well so far, I know winters gonna add up quick for sure.

Nice trailer, how much room do you have in front of the car? I'll get one in a couple years, or my dad will have one by then for his cobra and I'll borrow his, haha.

• Casper unpinned this topic