CR Fall Drag Day 2010 at D42: Registration Open!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that Paul, I was just going off this info...meaning that if we didn't have 30 by the week prior to the event, it would be canceled. Yet you can pay at the gate? If the event was canceled, there would be nothing to pay for at the gate.

Oh and reason I asked is that I have two people that are interested in paying at the track as they don't know for sure if there cars will be done/what the weather will be like/if they will be free. And since it's only a $2 difference they'd rather wait.

if cr gets x amount of people to sign up so they would have the bare minimum to rent the track then yes im sure at that point anthony would consider the remaining open spots for people that can pay the day of... IF...and i say IF there are enough people that PRE-REGISTER...

if not enough pre register then no track day simple as that. As anthony said above me if the weather turns crap/ not enough entrys and they have to cancel then refunds will be handled at that time...

If the weather is bad, people will get a refund.

This is why we have a hard time with track days, people doing the if/and/but thing.

ding ding ding!

This is why we have a hard time with track days, people doing the if/and/but thing.

ding ding ding!

oh the irony, like Anthony can't explain this

I wish some more people would sign up, it's not like CR is going to screw people if it doesn't happen. I don't want to miss the last opportunity to run before winter and I can't beleive anyone else would.

I wasn't aware the COLD was a reason to cancel the track day. That's good to know because I certainly don't want to be out there if its in the 30's or probably even 40's, that's what I meant by bad weather and how it was relayed to me by another person interested in signing up.

I know I plan to be there, just trying to button the last few things up on the car.

I wasn't aware the COLD was a reason to cancel the track day. That's good to know because I certainly don't want to be out there if its in the 30's or probably even 40's, that's what I meant by bad weather and how it was relayed to me by another person interested in signing up.

I know I plan to be there, just trying to button the last few things up on the car.

He was referring to the ifs and what ifs in general. After you get 5000 pms, questions, and posts it gets a little old. Especially since most of the what if-ers turn into excuse makers and dont show up. Dont take it too personally.

I finally have my car to where it can be driven again. My car hates cold weather so I'm hoping for mid 60's. If its in the 40/50's I'm bringing my friends mustang.

Some people like the cold, especially those with boosted cars.

But then you say, traction will suck! I will say it doesn't. D42 preps well, and I cut consistent 1.5x 60' times last year when it was in the mid 40s.

If I can do it on a near stock suspension with a 10-bolt and DRs, no one else has a reason to bitch.

Some people like the cold, especially those with boosted cars.

But then you say, traction will suck! I will say it doesn't. D42 preps well, and I cut consistent 1.5x 60' times last year when it was in the mid 40s.

If I can do it on a near stock suspension with a 10-bolt and DRs, no one else has a reason to bitch.... except Brian because he's black and we owe him reparations

True... true.

I have not paid but, I will more then likely make this,will know soon changed a few things on the car,just working out the bugs.

How hard are they on tech up there my 5pt harness just went out of date just wondering if i could get through tech with them

• 2 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic