CR Fall Drag Day 2010 at D42: Registration Open!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can get my helicopter done I will fly there

Well I got my helicopter built and will be there taking pictures since I am not running. Since there are so few cars and 42 is very liberal with their rules I hope to get some cool shots :)

I hope to get some cool shots of all the cars and if you want a certain shot let me know and I will do my best to get it.

Well I got my helicopter built and will be there taking pictures since I am not running. Since there are so few cars and 42 is very liberal with their rules I hope to get some cool shots :)

I hope to get some cool shots of all the cars and if you want a certain shot let me know and I will do my best to get it.

Will you take some shots of my car w/ my camera? I don't mean a ton, but a few would be cool. I've got a Canon Rebel.

Nice trailer, how much room do you have in front of the car? .

I would say 6-8ft. But I don't have my car against the back door either. Its a 24'

Lets leave off a .400 pro tree and see who tree's who?

We can do this I Ain't SKEEERED. I only have to be .001 faster out the gate than you. Seems pretty easy to me.

Ray when I smoke you out the gate, You will abide by my signature! LMAO

j/k I never run on a Pro tree let alone .400 pro tree.

My brother is bailing with the AMX he says it is too cold.

I can't leave too early as no antifreeze and a open trailer so I don't need a frozen block.

drain it tonight. bring a bunch of water jugs with you and fill it at the track. Or not

My brother is bailing with the AMX he says it is too cold.

I can't leave too early as no antifreeze and a open trailer so I don't need a frozen block.

I run straight water also. The car will be hot from warming it up and loading it. There is NO way you would have an issue on the drive down. You could always stop midway and warm it up again if you are super paraniod about it but really, it will be OK.

Snow on the way up, Blue Evo kissing the wall today (Drove it off the track afterward), Brady breaking the 2011 Mustang on the starting line. (minor)

And a personal best for me 12.90 @ 106.00 on my third and final run. This VF39 needs to give up the ghost.

• Casper unpinned this topic