CR Fall Drag Day 2010 at D42: Registration Open!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
Well Of course Im there assuming my fing Torque converter ever shows up and is 6.125" tall like it is supposed to be! %&^^##%@$@!$%#$^%&*^&^*((%*&$^%%%@$#$!@@#@$@$#@$#!%^$%%@!^%$^#

Most of the cleanups I've seen have a few hundred dollars that the track typically takes care of. The disclaimer is in the event that the track tries to charge us do to a massive failure. This will also make those people that know their cars are broke think twice before racing it. If I pay to watch a track get cleaned for hours up due to something that could be prevented I would be pissed. This isnt saying that you will definitely be charged if a break occurs... Its saying if there is one it could be passed on to the driver based on the circumstances surrounding the failure.

Best explanation on this entire thread! Thanks man...I sold the motor out of the car..so I won't be attending but good luck on getting a good turn-out and no oil downs :)

Why can you pay at the gate if there needs to be 30 paid and yet there are only 30 spots total? :confused:

Got that list Anthony?

anthony has to have x amount of money to rent the track sooo he needs to have x amount of money to have in the account before hand so he isant wasting his and every ones time drivng 1.5 hours north to have a few no shows that say they will pay the day of and now show an him not have enough money to rent the track an wasting every ones time

I understand that Paul, I was just going off this info...meaning that if we didn't have 30 by the week prior to the event, it would be canceled. Yet you can pay at the gate? If the event was canceled, there would be nothing to pay for at the gate.

30 to make the date.

A week before, so the 30th of this month.

Oh and reason I asked is that I have two people that are interested in paying at the track as they don't know for sure if there cars will be done/what the weather will be like/if they will be free. And since it's only a $2 difference they'd rather wait.

• Casper unpinned this topic