Hello from Columbus Isuzu enthusiast

EvoXbmx

I had one for a short time in the early 90's. It was a fun car and competitive enough for back then. Suprised alot of people. I generally never talk about it because nobody knows what the hell it is. lol Remember the Stylus? Course, you do. ;) Had a buddy with one back then, too. Not a bad little car, either.

I always loved the front end of those Impulses....I just think they could have done so much more with the rest of the body - they don't seem to match

Nice intro and welcome!

Kinda what I was thinking. Has a rally car style front end with a Geo Prism rear.

Hey man welcome. +rep for the good intro and clean impulse.

I am so pissed with myself. For like a year there was a Red Turbo AWD impulse that just sat in the street by my house and I kicked around the idea of offering the owners a couple hundred bucks for it since it never moved and then one day it was just gone. I really regret having not tried to get that car.

Welcome to the Chaos. Don't know that I've ever seen an impulse in person but hell, sounds like a fun car, especially with that turbo.

They're pretty neat and I enjoy explaining to people what they are and what I've done with it. It is a 1.6l Turbo and is of course awd, just in case you weren't familiar :)

holy shit another stoned goat! those are cool as fuck

Not sure I follow, but I agree!!

Hey man welcome. +rep for the good intro and clean impulse.

I am so pissed with myself. For like a year there was a Red Turbo AWD impulse that just sat in the street by my house and I kicked around the idea of offering the owners a couple hundred bucks for it since it never moved and then one day it was just gone. I really regret having not tried to get that car.

Thanks! Whats sad is that red Impulse was probably one of my old ones...What street was it on?

Not sure if Jono is still on here anymore, but he used to be the resident Impulse Nerd, had a few from what I remember.

I knew Jono. He shipped off to Ukraine or something with the military. My friend owns his old white Impulse. A piston was blown apart when he got it!

And thanks again everyone for the welcome!!! Cant wait to see some of your projects and hope I can contribute in some way, shape, or form to the community

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_10/sp_1002_01_v6.jpg?width=200

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...