Dayton peeps meeting for Dyno Day

xtremef4i

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin, how do you feel about maybe attempting to check my valve clearance this Sunday? Weather permitting of course for me to get there. I want to try to get valves checked, new plugs, and a throttle sync so I can have my bike tuned at DTM this month while he is running a special

A few of us made a trip to Hocking last year on a VERY sunny day because it was overcast in the morning. Well I actually looked at the DOPPLER on weather.com and the front that was above us, had no precipitation behind it, so I knew it was going away. Long story short, an overcast leave from town turned into PURE sunshine by the time we got to Hocking. Check the "weather in motion" map too before calling it quits. ;)

Plus the next day is the rain date if the 4th is wet.

well, I'm in, but I'm adding my Brad-approved asterisk of 'weather-permitting'.....

Hey now, Dustin said it first. Rain didnt cross my mind till he mentioned it.

I'll leave it up to weatherman Nick the day of to tell us the forecast

Looking at the roster this far, it looks like Dustin, KC, Matt C, and myself would be the only northern folks. everyone else is around the same area down south. I'll be impressed if everyone shows up, this is a huge list as of now.

and whats up with the tags? Is the srt8 Pimpin from Dustin? and I can only imagine Nick added the coolest people tag?

ever since the day you drove while we all rode to meet up and watch Matt eat my sandwich for me, you got the title.

We all have something....

You're bike's the pretty one, mine the off-road one, Matt's is the loud one, Larry's is the dirty one (which is always funny that the two F4i's are the two complete opposite bikes), and dustin's is just freakin yellow....

ever since the day you drove while we all rode to meet up and watch Matt eat my sandwich for me, you got the title.

We all have something....

You're bike's the pretty one, mine the off-road one, Matt's is the loud one, Larry's is the dirty one (which is always funny that the two F4i's are the two complete opposite bikes), and dustin's is just freakin yellow....

In my defense, it was raining tho, not just overcast. I give the rest of you credit for being men.

I like your explanation of our bikes. I started cracking up after I read it

Brad, I should have mentioned though that it would be fine to start doing some work on Sunday. I don't wanna make a day of it though. Maybe Sat since it'll be nice you could drop it off and that way we don't have to worry about weather on Sunday.

Lemme know.

Brad, I should have mentioned though that it would be fine to start doing some work on Sunday. I don't wanna make a day of it though. Maybe Sat since it'll be nice you could drop it off and that way we don't have to worry about weather on Sunday.

Lemme know.

cool I'll let you know. I saw it was gonna rain friday thru sunday but if it holds off I'll bring it over Saturday. I only want to mess with it for a couple hours max anyway. I need to gather the specs on it too. I had her out for a spin today. it felt nice but wierd at the same time. The wind was a bitch :eek:

Hey guys,

New to the bike scene but I'm down to ride on the 4th....did I hear it was $150 to tune?? That's a steal! Do you know if that will get you a custom map as well? Thx.

Wont really have time to do custom tunes that day... You will have to make an appt. This is just a dyno day

Hey guys,

New to the bike scene but I'm down to ride on the 4th....did I hear it was $150 to tune?? That's a steal! Do you know if that will get you a custom map as well? Thx.

I think this special for $150 ends in March. The dyno day is $25 for 2 pulls, nothing else. Welcome to the site. Glad to have anther Dayton rider. post up in the intro section