women.... what are they good for?

2pointslow

i love threads like this. some people are just destined to attract lower quality women, because, well, they are lower quality themselves.

if i'm reading the op's information right, he calls himself "steven" (probably gay), is 22 years old and sells cable TV (damn, i'm surprised he doesn't have supermodels beating down his door). he also works as a 'personal trainer', which means he is likely that annoying guy at the gym, who actually creeps most of the women out, and thinks he knows everything when it comes to working out.

if i've 'pegged' you wrong, i apologize.

• Upvote 1

i love threads like this. some people are just destined to attract lower quality women, because, well, they are lower quality themselves.

if i'm reading the op's information right, he calls himself "steven" (probably gay), is 22 years old and sells cable TV (damn, i'm surprised he doesn't have supermodels beating down his door). he also works as a 'personal trainer', which means he is likely that annoying guy at the gym, who actually creeps most of the women out, and thinks he knows everything when it comes to working out.

if i've 'pegged' you wrong, i apologize.

+rep, well spoken

By your sig I'm guessing you are over compensating for something in your life... ;)

All in good fun right :)

if that were the case, i'd buy a lambo or ferrari, and have a merc or bimmer for a daily. i like bang-for-the-buck power, and modifying cars. i should technically list the caddy as my wife's and i actually sold the '87 a few months ago, so i need to update my sig.

Women are good for working, we'll use my wife for an example. She's smart so she can keep a job, she has 2 jobs and kept 2 jobs for the past 5-6 years, her first job she has had for 11 years. She also doesn't bitch about doing house work, she does 90% of that too. On top of all that she lets me do what I want, including spend her money as well as mine. That is what women are good for, get a good one.

oopps she just read this post and is yelling at me.