Lettuce talk Cruze

Jizzle Juice

Inside looks good!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP16CG-VP2hYNm5qIkDBwIQ2s7j6997fhUIw5AqCP3r3LT1Ws&t=1&usg=__RDnliD2gKuQNf62CHt7dDm_Lug4=

Meh...if it's anything like the Chevrolet Malibu, it's cheap hard creaky plastic. One of my reps drives a Malibu LTZ and it pales in comparison to the Fusion Sport in the QC dept.

Focus has a kick ass entry level interior.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TEiTS2NK7UI/AAAAAAADGv4/SDF4t0Bxoa4/s1600/2011-Ford-Focus-5.JPG

Great, so it's a Toyota Yaris exterior and the interior looks a lot like Erica's '07 Civic. Another cheapo GM car destined to be owned by college kids and small businesses for delivery cars. It doesn't do anything for me, on that note, not many cars now a days do.

Great, so it's a Toyota Yaris exterior and the interior looks a lot like Erica's '07 Civic. Another cheapo GM car destined to be owned by college kids and small businesses for delivery cars. It doesn't do anything for me, on that note, not many cars now a days do.

Coming from the guy who drives MR2's???

• Downvote 1

I was a big fan of the concept, but now the only reason I like it is the small-displacement turbo motor and six-speed manual combo and the interior. Once Ford starts loading up every model they have with EcoBoost engines, I'll be off the Cruze bandwagon.

Have you seen the Focus ST???:eek:

Nice car, light-years ahead of American small cars from '90s and '00s, but "New Ford" and Kia/Hyundai are going to eat it's lunch, methinks... :(

I don't really like the looks of it all that much. Seems like GM tried too hard. For all those giving the Cobalt a hard time I would remind you that the cobalt SS has a completely different suspension that is better than what you have! Not to mention 260 directly injected hp. Personally I think GM would have made a ton more money just keeping the Cobalt SS around. Its the perfect daily.

I think it's an ok exterior, great interior, great gas mileage, it has the top safety ratings, and it's got plenty of interior space. I think GM has a winner, and it will be interesting to see how the new Focus compares. I eagerly await a DI turbo SS model.

All around it's a great value, and currently all of GM's products are $3-5k cheaper than Ford's comparable model.

Check out the Cruze hatchback they showed last week.