The "I survived the storm" thread

TimTaylor751647545500

tornado at the olentangy high school behind my house last thursday. really cool seeing trees bent at 90* angles for 10 minutes straight. then the hail. got some on video.

we 2 trees, neighbors lost 2 as well. ripped the roof off the school, and flattened a barn down the street.

todays storm was chicken shit.

I was at work in Dublin and I remember it getting very dark behind me (I face east, window to my rear). Stormed pretty good then jumped in the Jeep to head home. Traffic was worst than normal. Had to take some back roads to get onto 270, but on the good side, I found a parking lot near work that was flooded probably about 2 1/2 to 3 foot. Made a couple passes through it in the Jeep. It was fun.

Pretty sure I was sleeping through all of this. The storm last week though... that was a pain in my ass. Was trying to get to sleep right as the emergency alert system shit came on my cable box all BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.