Hey Mark, I got something for you

koolrayz

Actually the slips do tell me that I packed the wheels past the beam. The difference between the first and second slip show 5.5 hundredths at the 60' but magically drop to only 1.3 at the three thirty. There is a similar disparity between the second and the third.

You just cant help but spewing crap at me can you Jamie. I guess if I had as much money in my car as you did in your shop car that is only a couple tenths quicker I would have a sour taste in my mouth also. Better call your shop up and tell them to work some overtime so you can open up the gap between the cars before I catch up.

The slip differences are not due to carrying the beams Ray. Ask your boy Ron to explain. I was just pointing out the obvious. But it doesn't matter, whatever you want to believe.

I've never compared my car to yours, but if you want to start, bring it to MIR or meet us up at Milan later this month. I'm buying.

And what's money have to do with this again? I can just as easily tell you that you over spent to run 8.30's....or Mark over spent to run 8.xx's. We each built a car we liked and have achieved respective success.

You're an angry old man....:cry:

I am angry Jamie, and your shitting in my threads lately is what made me that way. Maybe your confusion is related to the picture. That picture is of the pass with the 1.28 60' Clearly the front wheels tripped the beams on that pass. There are no pictures that I am aware of taken on the first pass. When are you going up to Milan?

Actually the slips do tell me that I packed the wheels past the beam. The difference between the first and second slip show 5.5 hundredths at the 60' but magically drop to only 1.3 at the three thirty. There is a similar disparity between the second and the third.

You just cant help but spewing crap at me can you Jamie. I guess if I had as much money in my car as you did in your shop car that is only a couple tenths quicker I would have a sour taste in my mouth also. Better call your shop up and tell them to work some overtime so you can open up the gap between the cars before I catch up.

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif

Awesome work man... I hope to catch up to you soon. I dropped the car off yestereday to get the AMS 1000 put in, 3 step setup, corner balancing, suspension setup changes (chassis shop doing the corner balancing and suspension setup), heat exchanger is getting added in.

I think you are on the right path with your tires... I am going to try a set (28" versions) and see what they do on my car.

Congrats on awesome runs! I'll be coming for your soon enough.

LSX Shootout... let's have some fun :)

Ray this is on drag radials? do you feel there's no need, or no desire, to run a full slick

im not speaking on rays behalf. but i know the extreme 275 dr cars are mostly running 1.7to 2.2 60 fts. hes not pushing those tires as hard as they can go. the ohio boys all run dr tires too. the blue one has went i believe over 200 on stock suspension.

dr's have came leaps and bounds from where they were. im trying like hell to get the camaro going so i can play with ray on drag radials. but im not sponsord in any way shape or form. so it takes a long time.

Congrats Ray! any changes planned for the winter?

Different rear gear, change from 3.7 to 3.5. Weight loss, not sure how yet LOL. I really need to get my car 4 wheel scaled like Mark is doing before I start jerking weight out of the car.

I need to get a set of 6 bolt heads. The 4 bolt heads I have flow really well but they push a little bit of water and I want to run more boost.

Awesome work man... I hope to catch up to you soon. I dropped the car off yestereday to get the AMS 1000 put in, 3 step setup, corner balancing, suspension setup changes (chassis shop doing the corner balancing and suspension setup), heat exchanger is getting added in.

I think you are on the right path with your tires... I am going to try a set (28" versions) and see what they do on my car.

Congrats on awesome runs! I'll be coming for your soon enough.

LSX Shootout... let's have some fun :)

I cant wait until you get those last few items squared away :)

It will be "game on" then.

Ray this is on drag radials? do you feel there's no need, or no desire, to run a full slick

This was on the MT 315/60R15 drag radials at 16 psi, I love the stability of the radials

I started running them a couple of years ago and have never looked back. I think the slicks are more forgiving (better recovery)when they do spin and will hook easier than the radials.

But when you do get them to work I think they are a little faster. It is such a nice smooth ride. I feel a lot safer on them. I believe the sidewalls stay together longer so you get a lot more passes out of them.

Different rear gear, change from 3.7 to 3.5. Weight loss, not sure how yet LOL. I really need to get my car 4 wheel scaled like Mark is doing before I start jerking weight out of the car.

I need to get a set of 6 bolt heads. The 4 bolt heads I have flow really well but they push a little bit of water and I want to run more boost.

Sounds good and I look forward to seeing it next year! If I get lucky my car will be done for race season next year.

I just would like to make it out once this year to see your car make a pass, are you planning on doing any traveling with it? I am stuck in Virginia :(

I would love to have the time and money to go to more out of town tracks. The 8.50 index at the shakedown at E-town, import VS domestic at MIR and the LSX shootout just to name a few. Work and money own us all at some point :(