only saw one bike today (besides me ...)

darrisblackford

I rode to work today, and once last week. Today was a great day to ride. Saw two other bikes parked at my office, one parked across the street, and one other on the ride home.

Awesome!

BTW: If any of you ride downtown Columbus, the free parking spots that were put in last year, will soon be by permit only. $50 a year.

was a little to chilly this am but just got back in from about an hour ride and i saw at least a dozen. Gonna clean her up a bit and pick some of the kiddies up from school.

do you pick your kids up from school on the bike? because i'm pretty sure that would make them instantly cool.

I got about 35 miles in today around 5 to 6. Felt good, but I had it out a lil' bit back. Where are all you guys living that still have salt on the roads? South side of Columbus is pristine right now.

do you pick your kids up from school on the bike? because i'm pretty sure that would make them instantly cool.

Yup. all there friends point and stare and do the ohhh awww face. They love it so when it's nice out on my days off i strap down an extra helmet and pick them up from school. I have a middle schooler, high schooler and a few in elementary

Yup. all there friends point and stare and do the ohhh awww face. They love it so when it's nice out on my days off i strap down an extra helmet and pick them up from school. I have a middle schooler, high schooler and a few in elementary

How many kids can you fit on your bike at once! :eek: Jeez