What are your thoughts on FableIII and Fallout Las Vegas comming out in october

Rustlestiltskin

Stoked about Fable 3. Fable 1 had a good foundation but too easy and not open enough...Fable 2 was a nice improvement but still not open enough. I guess I would like to see Fable more open similar to Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Oblivion. I get to a point in Fabel where I max out on all of my abilities rather quickly and am completely indestructable. They either need to make it harder to acquire new and upgraded skills or do not put a cap. I was just collecting orbs for the heck of it halfway through the game forward just for the heck of it, but I couldn't use them on anything.

As for Fallout, could never really get into it.

LOL, he must be missing the info on his short shifter and diverter valve. He'd be one cool guy then amirite?

You trying to score a date with him? possibly suck his dick?

oh and...

Vehicles: 1993 Stealth (kinda) :)

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif

Wikipedia is a great source for general information. Go search for some Fable forums and you'll find all the fans talking about top 10 RPG lists of all time... because Fable games are RPG's. Go check Gamestop.com's page for Fable III. Category: Role-playing

I mean, do you have a problem with playing a game labeled as an RPG?