Rate the bike above yours

twisted12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thats funny lets see your bike i will tell you what i think of yours,sorry that someone shit in your cereal this morning:monkeypoo:

He's just being honest. As soon as 1 Busa photo goes up, the flamers come in and start bashing. Too many immature haters on here.

Fantastic looking bike you have. Love the color:cool:

HPIM1966.jpg

HPIM1967.jpg

One not so blurry

img_0337.jpg

Edited by SAMBUSA

for the love of all that is good and pure its called a tripod, or else bump the iso up and increase shutter speed, or use a flash.

unless it a cellphone then nice work getting anything even close to steady out of it.

Samsung cell phone:D

He's just being honest. As soon as 1 Busa photo goes up, the flamers come in and start bashing. Too many immature haters on here.

Fantastic looking bike you have. Love the color:cool:

HPIM1966.jpg

HPIM1967.jpg

One not so blurry

img_0337.jpg

I would rate it a 9 but this thread doesnt seem to be working very well it is rate the bike above with a pic of your bike and so on and so on,not just a comment:rulez:

Not trying to be a dick, but I get the feeling that robgsxr1000 is fishing for compliments on his bike and wants us to tell him how awesome it is.

I think it is a pretty sweet bike and normally I would rate it high, love the coloring and it is done up well, but something about this whole thread wants to make me give it a 1.

I was being polite by giving it a 7. It looks like another Gixxer to me. Chrome wheels = gay. Chrome windscreen = gay. Chrome grips = gay. Chrome flame heel guards = gay.

Sorry' date=' didn't want to hate but my hate got the best of me.[/quote']

So you don't think this is gay or anything do you? :)

I can tell you haven't been around here ROB. This thread is going to start fights. Plus I don't give 2 shits what others think about others bikes. That is why I don't suggest anyone post their bikes to be "RATED" by others. Talk about dumping fuel on the forum and we're all running around with matches. :nono:

Nothing good

will come of this thread.

ok thats funny lets see your bike i will tell you what i think of yours,sorry that someone shit in your cereal this morning:monkeypoo:

See, nothing good came of it.:grin: