Rate the bike above yours

twisted12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Adam showed me in PM. I :bow: to you Adam. Looks like the no teeth myth in Coshocton has been proved wrong. :bow::cool: Good job mang!

haha fu*k yeah call me myth busters and give me a pay check!

P.S. the one isstill working on here tan she had a tan line on her ass we kept poking... fun at :)

Ok so we all make mistakes everyone of these guys were a NKOTB at one point and time as I am so ill have your back wayyyyy back but im here NEWBIE POWER to the rescue. but thanks for the laughs guys I havent been on gixxer nation or gixxer.com since joining u crazy bastards..

"NKOTB" new kids on the block rule...lol

haha fu*k yeah call me myth busters and give me a pay check!

P.S. the one isstill working on here tan she had a tan line on her ass we kept poking... fun at :)

The real question is....Are you even HITTING that? Or you only get to look? :lol: Or are you hitting them BOTH? :eek: (I doubt it). :p

A rob see your from N.Olmsted I work at the sprint store on lorain by fedex send me a message we can meet up just had my bike out yesterday..

Its not a cry for attention its been on plenty of sights and its acually been fun dont take the shit personal like i said we are just talking shit i just wanted to have fun. and by the way you aint doing shit to me you dont know who i am either get a grip brother

Somebody needs to have a conversation with her about the safety of proper motorcycle footwear! ;)

Therefore.....I'm only going to give this pic a 9 thumb.gif

bike050.jpg

And after you get done PM'ing jerm,

PM me with instructions on how to get random girls to come into my garage and get topless on my 'busa (or SV, I'm not picky).

theres ur problem right there... :D

just got to have cool ass female friends i guess!?!? and be sitting around eating tacos with them and be like "hey we should...."

I like how you colored them pink... nice touch. :fruit:

Why don't I just usurp your cool ass female friends...? They need to get out a cock-shock-ton and explore the 'big city' every now and again..

haha in all my years of living ive never heard it broke down that way haha. nice nice. shoulda came down last night they were out partying

Its not a cry for attention its been on plenty of sights and its acually been fun dont take the shit personal like i said we are just talking shit i just wanted to have fun. and by the way you aint doing shit to me you dont know who i am either get a grip brother

A couple of thoughts:

1. PUNCTUATION is your friend. Use some.
  2. Flamed heel guards and chrome on a GSX-R is like putting fur on a Ducati. If you want all that, buy a Harley. There are TONS of chrome parts available for them.

That's all.