Verizon to get iPhone4 confirmed! Early 2011.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CES is Jan 6-9 and Verizon's CEO is giving a Keynote, you will know the date then I bet. February sounds like a good time, Apple released the 16GB 1st gen iPhone in February, the storage was 4GB and 8GB at launch in June of 07. You should wait at least until CES to hear what the announcement is going to be.

So, anyone taking bets on how long AT&T will last once all the iPhone people can switch to Verizon? Not sure why anyone would ever choose that company other than for the iPhone based on what I've heard from friends about how bad their network is. Aside from the Captivate and the Aria, their smartphone selection is lacking.

Unless the new windows phone take off really quick, they could be hurting next year.

So, anyone taking bets on how long AT&T will last once all the iPhone people can switch to Verizon? Not sure why anyone would ever choose that company other than for the iPhone based on what I've heard from friends about how bad their network is. Aside from the Captivate and the Aria, their smartphone selection is lacking.

Unless the new windows phone take off really quick, they could be hurting next year.

How about the most important reason, if you have a unlimited data plan, you would be a fool to leave. Verizon is not offering one, and once you leave AT&T you lose your Unlimited Data. iPhone users better look long and hard at how much data they use, 1 day of pandora and you would be over your 2GB limit. Shit is gonna get expensive fast.

I'm staying.

I'll be hitting verizon as soon as they get it. I have te i4 now but AT&T blows. So many dropped calls it's nuts. As long as your on wifi you don't have to worry about your data. My job has wifi so I'm here most of the time so I'm cool. But can't wait, and I'm sure it will be on their 4g lte stuff

How about the most important reason, if you have a unlimited data plan, you would be a fool to leave. Verizon is not offering one, and once you leave AT&T you lose your Unlimited Data. iPhone users better look long and hard at how much data they use, 1 day of pandora and you would be over your 2GB limit. Shit is gonna get expensive fast.

I'm staying.

Sprint has unlimited data. And 4G.

I have never had a problem with ATT service sure i have gotten dropped calls in BFE but i ask myself why do i need to be here, obviously i dont lol. Plus once all the bitchy people switch to verizon it will free up lots of traffic on att. Just watch verizon's network will be the same as att congested as hell once the iphone hits, so go ahead and switch lol just helping me more