New best at kilkare thursday

coryscobra

My 2nd pass was an 11.47.....I got kicked off for no cage. I was very happy, I think its good for a full weight pullied cobra and to be honest most of you know that i dont run at the track much so I do think there is a little room for improvement,

My 2nd pass was an 11.47.....I got kicked off for no cage. I was very happy, I think its good for a full weight pullied cobra and to be honest most of you know that i dont run at the track much so I do think there is a little room for improvement,

That was a good run. We figured that they would say something after that run. It didn't matter anyway, since the generator went down at the end of the night and they sent us home anyway. It's kind of funny that the eaton cobra's, atleast ours, are running better than most of the twin screw cars at the local tracks.

That was a good run. We figured that they would say something after that run. It didn't matter anyway, since the generator went down at the end of the night and they sent us home anyway. It's kind of funny that the eaton cobra's, atleast ours, are running better than most of the twin screw cars at the local tracks.

Which cobra did you have?

Which cobra did you have?

The dark grey one. Best of the night for me was an 11.59@122. I think I could have brought it out a little higher than I normally do, but I didn't get a chance to find out. I had a 1.82 60' on that pass. Not too bad for shittos, but I would still like to see better out of it. I had a few issues to figure out on the first two passes I made, so I wasn't too upset about that pass.

Cory, Dave

Mach1 stock eaton- 11.36 @ 124 ..... come on boys, shift faster or goto a solid rear axle

I'll let you know when I put it on real tires. It is a solid axle already :) Just working out some other bugs. I think it's finally right. My friends brother had his eaton Mach out on Thursday too. It went 11.58@121.75 with a 1.74 60' and being easy on it. Car only has 2,000 miles on it and he was being nice to it. We told him to beat on it, but he wouldn't powershift it :(

I forgot one thing, what was your best ET on 555 R's :)?

Edited by DKilbourne