New to cr

Olderwiser

Pretty sure I used to talk to you on the phone all the time when I worked at the Midas in Hilliard. I hated Aaron and left pretty quickly

I ran the Midas in Hilliard from september of last year to July of this year. What's your name an how long were you there. I actually work for Dan Winger now.

I ran the Midas in Hilliard from september of last year to July of this year. What's your name an how long were you there. I actually work for Dan Winger now.

Ok I know exactly who you are. That was a messed up situation. You were going to be my assistant but they moved me and brought lee over. Where are you at now?

Joe Goeke, I worked with Lee at the Henderson store, then was at Westerville rd. and ended up at Hilliard. I was with the company from May till August. Not a very long time but got offered something at Immke Honda and thats where Im at now.

I have met Dan Winger a few times hes a nice guy. Aaron was the guy I didn't get along with all the time. He basically fired me a week after I turned in my 2 week notice and just didn't accept it, saying I was going to steal his customers which I had no intent to.

I am new here and I have a 88 fox body, with some add ons I run the Midas in worthingon. I have great this about this forum. I look forward to meeting people with the same passion I do. I have a pipe bender and am willing to help people out.

I'll take pics of my pipe bender while I am at work today

Thanks, it only has 3 lugs because I traded the cobra r wheels for the welds( I have serious problems hooking at the track)the others aren't in yet. I'm getting it tuned on Tuesday at dyno tune. It runs very strong now but it's needs some bugs worked out.

Ok I know exactly who you are. That was a messed up situation. You were going to be my assistant but they moved me and brought lee over. Where are you at now?

Yea, I answered my own question

Mice talkin to you.

This is all wonderfully entertaining. Welcome to the site. Warn me if I ever think about having you work on my car.

Thanks, but actually I am certified in steering and susp, brakes, engine repair, exhaust, electrical, engine performance, heating and cooling, and I'm taking the auto trans and manual trans next month. When I pass those I will have all but the new light diesel repair so u aside I can fix it correctly, but I just run the shop. I have 2 great techs working for me. Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah I just thought it was funny. I was there for a week after my notice was in. Then got the boot all of a sudden.

I think it's a power struggle. Aaron has to be in charge all the time. When you put your notice in, it took the power from on and he can't stand it. I was stabbed pretty hard in the back there by Kenny B and Aaron. I am not mad, it all working out for the best.

I think it's a power struggle. Aaron has to be in charge all the time. When you put your notice in, it took the power from on and he can't stand it. I was stabbed pretty hard in the back there by Kenny B and Aaron. I am not mad, it all working out for the best.

Yeah Aaron is power hungry. Atleast its workin out for you, Honda is way better so far for me.

Mice talkin to you.

When you put your notice in, it took the power from on and he can't stand it.

Looks like my day fell through so I went to kegs and picked up a 8 pt cage and it's insatll time.

Just a hint:

Run a spell check in the window before posting. You can do this by holding the 'Ctrl' key then prssing the 'W' key.