• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday 10/17/10 3pm

411 woody hays dr.

That's the address to the stadium.

Just go 315 get off at king ave.

Turn left at lite. Stayin right hand lane,

After the 2nd lite there is the parking lot at the stadium. Park there.

There will be a set of stairs on the south side of the stadium, take those stairs up and bam! There is a huge field. You can't miss it.

If you can bring your $60 to this meet so I can put down the deposit at sports ohio please do.

Btw if anyone didn't know, this is at osu. Its rite behind the shoe. Bring your own water/ haterrade ect. If you can't find it 614 769 3501 is my number. If you call me ill tell you where to go after I explain in detail how dumb you are because its too easy to find.

Btw if anyone didn't know, this is at osu. Its rite behind the shoe. Bring your own water/ haterrade ect. If you can't find it 614 769 3501 is my number. If you call me ill tell you where to go after I explain in detail how dumb you are because its too easy to find.

How do you get there? :D

So what are we going to do in terms of team uniform? I know we all have to be wearing the same thing. I know a site to get basic, any color, t-shirts for about $3/shirt. They do screen printing as well, but only on orders of 24 or more, so if we want to go the screen printed route someone local might be better to do a smaller run.

actually, from a basic google search, this place has white custom screen printed shirts for ~$5/piece

http://www.proinkscreenprinting.com/tshirt-printing.html

How about bright pink shirts with khaki shorts. Its classy, and thoughtful for boobie cancer, but suprising when we start fucking people up. Or we could all rock skin tite leoprad print underarmor. No one would match us at all

In for tomorrow at 3pm...

Brian - RB/CB

Leigh - TBD

Phil - WR/DL

Steve -QB/DL

Dave - QB/FS

Ice - WR/CB

Chris - WR/CB

Duff - WR/CB

Possibly Brandon - WR/CB

Phils friends

My backup crew (4 teenagers)

Keith has a wedding - TBD

We have enough for a definite 6 on 6... maybe 7 on 7 game.

Please dont forget to bring your $60 if you have it. There is no rush as we have until the 31st, but I want to get the ball rolling.

There are still 3 open spots if anyone is interested.

Next Sunday I'm leaving the kids behind so we can get an idea of what we are going to do with plays and what not. I'm going to pay the deposit and see about getting access to the field at sports ohio for an hour or two. I'll keep everyone posted.

P.S. I lost the rest of that toenail....