Flag football at Sports Ohio main thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I talked to him today he confirmed the all out blocking on the line (that seriously made my balls tingle), and the ability to get one first down per posession (about 35 yards). The way its set up is kind of like arena flag football.

To do list/needs this Sunday

Team color

Field goal kicker

Flags for the practice this weekend

Cones

Line ups and rotation

Pay registration

Hand signals

And Im guessing you guys want to go in the competitive league... When I said we had 13 people he was like "wow". I'm guessing we are going to make a lot of people tired.

I have a buddy that does shirts when i want some done. He doesn't really do shirts too often though, so he would have to order the shirts themselves. The set up he has requires polyester shirts because it evaporates the ink to put it into them. If the design and everything is kept simple he'll probably do them for what it costs him pretty much. The only color shirts he cannot do are really dark colors.

Just throwing that out there if people are interested. There are other places around london here that do them too and can do whatever material you want the shirt to be. The lettering is basically just iron on simple font stuff though. I can usually get a pretty good deal from them too

Jus fot shits, there is a 4 on 4 tourny next weekend at buerliner as well. Its roster up to 6 people. Either 225 for the money round or 185 ( per team) and I think that's $ too. Its prolly way harder than what we are doing now, but great expierence. I think I'm going to get a squad for this to see how we hold. I may need 2 people though. Just know, that you will be at both on Sunday if you decide to play.

Whats the name of them damn goofy looking sock shoes dude was wearing?

vibram five fingers, http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_treksport_m.cfm?CFID=4096011&CFTOKEN=32002320

When I talked to him today he confirmed the all out blocking on the line (that seriously made my balls tingle), and the ability to get one first down per posession (about 35 yards). The way its set up is kind of like arena flag football.

To do list/needs this Sunday

Team color

Field goal kicker

Flags for the practice this weekend

Cones

Line ups and rotation

Pay registration

Hand signals

And Im guessing you guys want to go in the competitive league... When I said we had 13 people he was like "wow". I'm guessing we are going to make a lot of people tired.

Yeah, i'd still like to be in the rec league and run that shit, I think people are really underestimating the competition.