(paid)Ice - CW (center reciever)/ kicker

Phil - Right flat

(paid) Duff - Deep left

(paid) Justin - Left flat

(Paid) Brian - Middle zone

(Paid) Dave - Deep right

Keith Rotating in on D

Brandon rotating in on Offense

This is only to start the game and the second half. We'll change on the fly if needed.

Most teams have 7-9 people. We need to take advantage of numbers and make them run the entire time. Tire yourself out, call in a sub, rinse and repeat. In the second half when they are gasping for air we'll just be getting warmed up.

Edited by V8 Beast

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy was using cheat codes or something. I thought i had an INT for sure.

lol, shit was crazy.

Only thing I would like to reiterate for us defensive guys, pull those flags.

with the shitty type of flags they are using sometimes its easier to just pull at the waistband, wrap em up a little bit. these things fall off at the drop of a hat, so as long as you get some tension on it somewhere most likely they'll come off.

as for Jerseys

Dave: Size: Medium, Number: 8, Name: The Line

Justin: Size: Large, Number: 12 or 14, Name: McGuyver

Edited by Brrcats

The field at Sports Ohio will be open from 5 to 8 on Thursday. I have to be up there at 6pm for a meeting. The Schedules will be posted on their website later this week. As of right now they have 11 teams signed up and more coming. Ill be sending everyone pms of the info I need to register you.

as nice as it would be to have Jerseys and some of those designs are sick I don't think (but could be wrong) most people don't want to spend $70-80 on a jersey. I wouldn't mind it if we had a sponsor that covered the $60/person reg fee. After shoes, Gloves, etc. it adds up. Just my 0.02

Can someone post a pic up of the jerseys we're getting? For some reason i cannot access that web page from my phone and was price mentioned so i can get money to steve or whoever?

Price wasnt listed... but from the looks of the other sites it will be $40 -$80 which is a little much. We may have to take you up on you option. How much for your person to hook us up with 12 shirts with numbers and names printed?

My guess would be around $15 maybe less if he has blank shirts already at his shop. I'll try to get a hold of him after work today.

If anyone is good with graphic design and wants to make a logo to put on the shirt he is able to do that. It would just have to fit on a regular sheet of paper the way his set up is.

He is also able to do any font you can find.

Do we know what colors we are going with?

Unfortunately with the way the colors are put into the shirts on his set up, we wouldn't be able to do real dark colored shirts, otherwise you wouldn't really be able to see anything. However, if everyone is set on that color scheme, i can go to a different shop that will do them for the same price, there will just be some limitations on fonts/designs, but can still do the columbia blue on black shirts

Price wasnt listed... but from the looks of the other sites it will be $40 -$80 which is a little much. We may have to take you up on you option. How much for your person to hook us up with 12 shirts with numbers and names printed?

I asked steve at practice sunday how much they were going to run, he thought about,20-25

One of the sites I posted had jerseys for 17-20, but they weren't customized, but I like the idea of jerseys over t shirts

Maybe someone can call steve so he can get s firm price on jerseys after the customization to see if we want to go that route