End of the Year

Patterson

It's a good thing for a number of reasons. Holidays with family, time off from work, Football, Hockey, Interwebz cruising, Summer in Australia.

It also means you are putting up your car for the winter. Starting projects that you wanted to do during the summer but didn't want to have the car/truck down. Well it's the perfect time for a Sale.

Talk has been thrown around all summer while we got this ball rolling for a group buy/discounted work sort of deal.

Here's the quick and dirty version:

You can get up to a 20% discount on work we do for you. Based off of how much you spend, you'll get a better discount.

Up to $150.00 10% off.

$151.00-$249.00 15% off.

$250.00 and up 20% off.

"But Erik, how can you do that?" (think Billy Mays voice here)

I am notoriously cheap, almost to a fault. Even my kids call me out on it. I know that everyone here loves to save money too.

That and I want to see a whole bunch of pretty parts next summer.

We have talked with a bunch of you through the summer and fall waiting for the warm seasons to end so you can start your winter projects.

Send PM or call, and we will discuss what you need done, colors and what not. Get you a quote, and coat some parts.

Edited by Patterson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...