Mustang drivers...

2 Sweet

Driving home from work on the freeway (a privately owned freeway of course). I encounter a Mustang in front of me. Black '96-'98 GT, black wheels w/ chrome lip, aftermarket headlights and tails, exhaust, etc. Maybe somebody on here knows him?

Anyway, I get on it a little just to make him aware of my presence. He notices and obviously wants to play, but the dude refuses to actually slow down. Look, your Mustang isn't a race car, so why would you race from a fucking 80 roll? Anytime I come up to him just cruising along at a steady pace, he takes off and flashes his hazards at me. Lather, rinse, and repeat for 10 more minutes. He would occasionally try to impress me with some ricer ass lane changes and shit. I just kept hanging back, waiting for him to slow down and get beside me. No dice. I'd catch up real quick and slow down beside him, and dude just takes off again. Then he proceeds to flash the hazards again for the 15th time, showing off his super sweet custom LED tail lights!

The moral of the story is that the guy drove like a chach (typical Mustang driver lol) and obviously knew he wasn't on my level.

I don't have beef with Mustang guys, just felt like stirring the pot, kekekeke

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically I ran one this morning on the south side of 270. Girl driving though. Black/black wheels but I'm not sure about the rest. Just made me take notice when we passed into the tripples and I saw it was a chick. I vouch for the fact that they are slow. This GT was as my measly little MS3 showed me it was a waste of gas.

So you wanted to pick on a known slow mustang and then when you couldn't race it cuz the guy was a grove city mustang driver you posted up that you are super sweet and you drive a race car?

How do I know if it's slow or not? Maybe it was actually fast, I tried to find out. And how did you know it was in Grove City? And allow me to clarify: while I am indeed just too sweet, my car is stock, nothing even remotely close to a race car.

I just pulled the car out of "storage" to drive to school in style tomorrow. Come on now

I'm sure your car is way out of my league, and the point is moot anyway since I'll be out of town tomorrow

I just roasted tire at 50mph on state street.

come at me bruh

u go to OSU?

I'd like a piece of your gaymaro, fag.

shitty thing about having a stock ass loud sounding integra is that nobody suspects anything and doesnt want to bother. when i try, they hear that bitch spool and back off. faggots.

Not salty we try to point out that the cars slow so why even try??

Any car with aftermarket tails and head lights that turns on flashers is slow

Why didn't you just run him when he took off? Speeding is speeding and a chase is a race

I agree with Ice.

u go to OSU?

I'd like a piece of your gaymaro, fag.

shitty thing about having a stock ass loud sounding integra is that nobody suspects anything and doesnt want to bother. when i try, they hear that bitch spool and back off. faggots.

;)

Not salty we try to point out that the cars slow so why even try??

Any car with aftermarket tails and head lights that turns on flashers is slow

Why didn't you just run him when he took off? Speeding is speeding and a chase is a race

I agree with Ice.

The few times I chased him down, he actually did slow down when he saw me coming, and I passed him. So then when I slowed down to try and get even, he had already taken off again. He had no intentions of squaring up, he just wanted to pimp his flyby's. Hence why I made a thread making fun of Mustang drivers (jokingly) and everyone gets soooo serious lol

Look, maybe the car was fast? I've seen some ugly ass cars move out before

;)

Don't sing it, bring it :D

jeff...coming to track day? or east side anytime soon? :D

track day, undecided. east side, friday.

I've seen some ugly ass cars move out before

Don't sing it, bring it :D

hope you like the smell of my tailpipe that isnt hooked up.

ill be comming out this friday. havnt been out in a while. :bangbang:

track day, undecided. east side, friday.

hope you like the smell of my tailpipe that isnt hooked up.

ill be comming out this friday. havnt been out in a while. :bangbang:

damnit, I'm headed out of town friday afternoon through sunday....party sunday night?

hope you like the smell of my tailpipe that isnt hooked up. ill be comming out this friday. havnt been out in a while. :bangbang:

I look forward to experiencing the scent of your exhaust, but I won't be out Friday, Halloween weekend = drunk every night. I'll be out at some point though, I still need to race Paul too

I look forward to experiencing the scent of your exhaust, but I won't be out Friday, Halloween weekend = drunk every night. I'll be out at some point though, I still need to race Paul too

shit, i ran paul in mexico a few weeks back on 8 pounds running rich as fuck. wasnt pretty............

for me :(