Mustang drivers...

2 Sweet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You and everybody else in this thread will get walked by the fastest stock bottom end Element in Columbus.

The fastest stock bottom end Element in Columbus is so fast, you MUST refer to it in the third person.

The fastest stock bottom end Element in Columbus will not race unless you give it the hit, 4 to 9 cars, you must be on tires of equal or lesser value, and you must be playing "party in the USA".

The fastest stock bottom end element only races on tracks in Canada since we all know it is not a real country.

If you do not accept these terms the fastest stock bottom end element in Columbus will deem you slow, a coward, and not worthy of the greatness it pisses every morning.

You and everybody else in this thread will get walked by the fastest stock bottom end Element in Columbus.

The fastest stock bottom end Element in Columbus is so fast, you MUST refer to it in the third person.

The fastest stock bottom end Element in Columbus will not race unless you give it the hit, 4 to 9 cars, you must be on tires of equal or lesser value, and you must be playing "party in the USA".

The fastest stock bottom end element only races on tracks in Canada since we all know it is not a real country.

If you do not accept these terms the fastest stock bottom end element in Columbus will deem you slow, a coward, and not worthy of the greatness it pisses every morning.

Wow that looks like a Phil/Paul post had sex and a non touch-of-downs kid came out...

Damn mustang owners, i swear most of them are just as bad as ricers anymore lol. I had some kid in a fox body do that same shit to me on broad street one night, he finally slowed down enough that i got up next to him and punched it as soon as he did. Poor fool never saw it comin

hey yo, the point of this thread was not the fact that some slow ass ricer tried to dick the dog on the highway. i guess you mustang guys are colorblind cuz you couldnt read the fine print, it was just a matter of me bein bored and shit. an if you got a problem with it, you can meet me down there

So what's that, high 14's or low 15's? Mighty impressive.

:lol: