Ohio riders spring get together.....

cmoosego

We took his girlfriends car if I remember correctly. He could have ridden in the bed of the truck no problem. By the time we got home he would have a been a Kawi-Jello-sicle.

i was passed out in the back seat when we got pulled over i remember that :lol:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hells yeah.... jello wrestling is fun.... maybe we can talk Kawi kid into it this time... he wussed out at the christmas party.... said something about cdub not letting him in the car after....

Are we having this ?????.....I have a inflatable pool.

DSC01299.jpg

wow.... I don't think thers enough beer in the world to get me to do it.....

:bs:

I think I have had enough right about now. Wait, no, NOW it's enough. Should I bring extra jello? Also, can I pass out in the mulch outside the Knights?? That's kosher, right??

:drink::fruit:

:bs:

I think I have had enough right about now. Wait' date=' no, NOW it's enough. Should I bring extra jello? Also, can I pass out in the mulch outside the Knights?? That's kosher, right??

:drink::fruit:[/quote']if you can find mulch in our lot you are welcome to it....

Hey it's only 8 short days away.... can I please get a confirmation from people coming so I know aprox. how many burgers and dogs to buy.... either send me a pm or post it up here... thank you in advance...

I'll be there. If I still have my license I'll ride the bike. It looks cool again at 56 for a high but sunny!

It's only monday though...it could be 40 or 70 degrees but we won't really know until it gets closer. I'm crossing my fingers for nice weather though!