Columbus gun show commercial

evan9381

how good is the columbus(expo cntr) gun show ? might drive down from cleveland on sat for it,not looking to buy or sell,just go to a different gun show.

the shows in the cleveland area are good and the circuit will be in Niles this weekend so a Columbus show would have different dealers and privateers than what I'm used to seeing.

to me, its always shit. ive been a few times and every time im pissed at myself for wasting $5 to see the same overpriced shit. when the S&W sigma's were selling for $250 at vances, i was seeing them there for $350-375. f that. i stopped and told a couple people looking at them to go to vances and save a good chunk of $.

i was trying to trade my springfield XD subcompact with less than 200 rounds + $100 cash for a glock 26, and the guy wanted to argue with me over like $30 in taxes. i finally said screw it, went to the table next to him and got the deal i wanted, and made sure he looked over and saw it. i probably lost a couple bucks over what i could have gotten if i sold it privately, but oh well.

i stopped going though. not worth the time or $