5 questions for bluemach

AWW$HEEET

1. What was your fondest childhood memory?

2. How long is your foreskin? Please express in a unit measurement of centimeters.

3. You mention "stang bang" in your profile. Do you enjoy banging stangs or getting banged from stangs, cause Mr. Hand died from that shit, you should reconsider.

4. Of the Rubberlayin series which was your most epic voyage? Has you ever raced cool bruhs that actually had the money they said they had, or have they all been brokedicks?

5. If you could ban one person who would it be?

1. What was your fondest childhood memory? To many to relay.

2. How long is your foreskin? Please express in a unit measurement of centimeters. I got girth

3. You mention "stang bang" in your profile. Do you enjoy banging stangs or getting banged from stangs, cause Mr. Hand died from that shit, you should reconsider.

I have owned some mustangs in my day

4. Of the Rubberlayin series which was your most epic voyage? Has you ever raced cool bruhs that actually had the money they said they had, or have they all been brokedicks?

Dade County, Steve Jackson had da dinero but he took mine. Most cats in dade got dinero.

I would be typing all day.

More detailed answers now that I have time.

1. What was your fondest childhood memory?

Winning my first motocross championship.

2. How long is your foreskin? Please express in a unit measurement of centimeters.

Hung like a horse son.

I got stangs son, I have sold alot but still have one.

Dade is truely the best trip, they got money usually. I been racin for many year an u know jersey pretty gud to

I have never liked radioflyer, there are a couple I feel will raise alot of drama if I say something.