5 questions with Hwilli

AWW$HEEET

In this latest installation, we will be having a few questions with Hwilli, aka Howard.

1. How do your secret mod powers work? I always wondered that when one day you banned Mitch. So confused.

2. How much trim are you getting since joining Shallowtail? I think the name of the band is a little ironic.

3. Can you post nudes of your gf?

4. Some say you are a pimp. Some say you are a lecherous old man. What do you consider yourself and do you like only younger women or no?

5. If you were forced to turn gay, would you marry Scotty or Gerg?

In this latest installation, we will be having a few questions with Hwilli, aka Howard.

1. How do your secret mod powers work? I always wondered that when one day you banned Mitch. So confused.

2. How much trim are you getting since joining Shallowtail? I think the name of the band is a little ironic.

3. Can you post nudes of your gf?

4. Some say you are a pimp. Some say you are a lecherous old man. What do you consider yourself and do you like only younger women or no?

5. If you were forced to turn gay, would you marry Scotty or Gerg?

1. I once was an admin on here a LONG LONG time ago. I work on computers and networks for a living. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

2. Zero since I have a GF, however there have been two separate opportunities. My single band mates have been able to capitalize on both of these occasions.

The band's name was in place before I joined, and you would never guess how they came up with the name.

3. No, but I will trade you for some of yours.

4. Perception is reality. I don't really notice peoples ages anymore. People are just people, with the exception of the extremely young I view most of my friends/associates as peers. So it doesn't occur to me when I hook up with a 21 year old or whatever.

To answer the second part of your question, I don't go after a particular age. I think I tend to attract younger women because I look, and act younger.

5. I will never get married again, but I would sex both of those fine young gentlemen.

1. I once was an admin on here a LONG LONG time ago. I work on computers and networks for a living. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

2. Zero since I have a GF, however there have been two separate opportunities. My single band mates have been able to capitalize on both of these occasions.

The band's name was in place before I joined, and you would never guess how they came up with the name.

3. No, but I will trade you for some of yours.

4. Perception is reality. I don't really notice peoples ages anymore. People are just people, with the exception of the extremely young I view most of my friends/associates as peers. So it doesn't occur to me when I hook up with a 21 year old or whatever.

To answer the second part of your question, I don't go after a particular age. I think I tend to attract younger women because I look, and act younger.

5. I will never get married again, but I would sex both of those fine young gentlemen.

I gotta 6th question for ya. How is it you're still 35? ;)

And the name Shallowtail reminds me of a term a buddy and I came up with in Cali for women with a 'shallow' kooch (I can explain this further if needed). It also makes me think of a woman with a flat butt. lol

5. I will never get married again, but I would sex both of those fine young cannibals.

That's just wrong, man.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfendADKJkHCSWdZoW2Tveg3QB46cshkbttomwQwgA62su56k&t=1&usg=__LoQc-OKuhe862A4vinMJKmDYfUI=

We decided it was better if you didn't know. Much coke has been snorted off dat ass.

Where the hell you been?

Send her home with a little extra next time, sobriety sucks!

I've been here and there.