Inside/Outside tire sales, WH, drivers...... FT $15/hr....

Nick

Looking to hire 1, maybe 2 inside salespeople. I am not looking for a clerk, I need salespeople with personality. Must have data entry exp., inbound/outbound phone exp, and core tire knowledge. I can teach tire specifics, but I can't teach personality.....

We are a wholesale tire distributor with over a half a million tires in stock, and deliver to the central ohio area daily. Goodyear, kelly, Dunlop, Cooper, kumho, Pirelli, michelin, BFG, Toyo, Continental, General, carlisle, Titan, alliance, are just some of the brands, and carry wheelbarrow to garbage truck tires. Job is an 8-5:30 M-F, possibility of 1 saturday a month, 8-12. Must be able to take inbound calls and take orders and/or assist customers with pricing/availibility of tires and answer questions, place orders, and communicate with customers and staff. Outbound calling on dormant and very active accounts required.

No late nights, no weekends, $15/hr + bouns, weekly pay, FT with benefits after 90 days, Paid holidays off, 2 wks paid vaca. Located about 2 miles south of I-270 off Alum creek.

If you're shy, don't apply........ I need very outgoing well spoken phone personalitys who are aggressive, know what they're doing, or can at least figure it out. I won't be able to hold your hand. Dress is buisness casual, collar shirt/nice pants, no tennis shoes, shave, etc.

Outside position may become available. Same criteria as above, however, I'll supply you with a new silverado, gas card, and a map. Your job is to visit current and potential customers and get their buisness. Tire dealers, repair shops, body shops, etc. Sign up new accounts and get people to buy. Need a clean driving record, MUST be a people person, have knowledge of the buisness, knowledge of tires, and have integrity. This is a salary + commission based job, its not for everybody. I have several Outside reps making over $100k, last month one made $13k......

I also have warehouse positions available, must have forklift exp. and be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly. $10/hr.....

Delivery driver positions available, no CDL req'd, Clean record a must, ability to drive a 24ft box truck, and not get lost..... $12/hr

Don't PM me, don't reply here, don't ask me details. Send/Fax me a resume, or come talk to me Saturday Nov. 13th from 8 til 11am. Or Wed the 17th, 10-2

Npatlovich@kauffmantire.com

Kauffman Tire

2315 Creekside Pkwy #200

Lockbourne, OH 43137

Fax 614-622-5009

614-662-5004 direct

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...