5 questions with gergwheel

AWW$HEEET

This installment of "5 questions with" features an interview with gerg. aka gergwheel.

1. Gerg what can I say, you are a pimp. How many times per month do you titty fuck Lauren? Feel free to round to the nearest tens column.

2. You drive a Pilot, some say this is a good vehicle, some say it makes you look like a choad. What are your feelings?

3. You drive a 6 cyl Firechicken, some say this is a good vehicle, some say it makes you look like a choad. What are your feelings?

4. If you had one place you could move in the US, where would it be?

5. What is your favorite song at the current moment?

This installment of "5 questions with" features an interview with gerg. aka gergwheel.

1. Gerg what can I say, you are a pimp. How many times per month do you titty fuck Lauren? Feel free to round to the nearest tens column.

I would say at least 134 times on average per month, its just so fun!

2. You drive a Pilot, some say this is a good vehicle, some say it makes you look like a choad. What are your feelings?

It's a pretty badass machine, its got a v6 with VTEC! However, i do feel like a soccer mom in that bad boy, but its great for hitting on MILFs

3. You drive a 6 cyl Firechicken, some say this is a good vehicle, some say it makes you look like a choad. What are your feelings?

Well as alot of you know the car is currently holding a mattress off the ground, but it is still a badass ride, it just has no motor in it right now. plus its 23 yr old technology that is running 11's all day long... (when it runs). Speaking of 23, that is the same age as Lauren :)

4. If you had one place you could move in the US, where would it be?

Definitely Florida, its warm year round and there are tons of senoritas to titty fuck down there.

5. What is your favorite song at the current moment?

I would have to go with 'Take it off' by Ke$ha cause she is hot and talks about a gold trans am and drinking whiskey. I don't know that i could titty fuck her, but she would still be a good time im sure.

YOU'RE FUCKING OUT, I'M FUCKING IN