Phones what do you have ?

BrianZ06

• 3 weeks later...
I'm out of the stone age now. I got the inc. I can not see where this phone is outdated but then I'm coming from an older phone so its a big step up for me. Now to learn it all and try not to fry my brain.

It's not a bad phone, it's a good phone and it's up to par to most phones out there today. But the reason I say it's outdated, is because there are already phones with better CPU's and GPU's. The Android 2.3 SDK was released today, and it includes NFC(near field communication) which is something that no phone currently has the hardware for, with the exception of the Nexus S that is being released on the 16th. Even that phone is being criticized for only being up to par with today's devices. In a matter of months we'll be seeing dual and even quadcore phones, with 1080p, glasses-free 3D screens, etc.

That's just technology for you.

It's not a bad phone, it's a good phone and it's up to par to most phones out there today. But the reason I say it's outdated, is because there are already phones with better CPU's and GPU's. The Android 2.3 SDK was released today, and it includes NFC(near field communication) which is something that no phone currently has the hardware for, with the exception of the Nexus S that is being released on the 16th. Even that phone is being criticized for only being up to par with today's devices. In a matter of months we'll be seeing dual and even quadcore phones, with 1080p, glasses-free 3D screens, etc.

That's just technology for you.

and 5G gig speed networks, lol