Would you wear a shirt.........

Cordell

Few dirty consiberal liberatives appreciate your service more than I, but no one has to earn the right to bitch (or not bitch) about the government.

Shirts that have 'messages' are generally groan-worthy, this would fit that mold.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't vote to begin with, so it's not like the post was worth a shit. As I meant to state, a government that was For the people, by the people was something Mr.Jefferson and the other creators had invisioned. The old ways of a simplified government would be great in theory, but with today's society, it wouldn't work. Some want the government to do everything, and some want the government to do nothing. I almost want to say our government has done a reverse Darwinism with itself. It's transformed into the things the forefathers would have despised.

Hopefully back here in the next 2 weeks, but not 100%. I may get stuck here for another 6 months again. I'm in demand :cool: But if I get back in 2 weeks, I was going to go shooting outdoors if you want to join.

Yes :bangbang: (This gif has poor trigger manners)