Fight @ best buy easton

Gergwheel1647545492

I was just at walmart buying a new flash drive, the line to Toys R us was all the way out ot rt. 79, if you don't know where I am talking about, its a good distance from the store to the road. There were people hovering the BF sale items at Walmart waiting for midnight to come. There is nothing worth waiting for to me honestly. Fucking idiots

Best thing to do is go into walmart or something are move the item that you want to buy to another section of the store, behind other items. Basically hide shit. Then go in and get it later. Lol

My wife did this years ago at Best Buy. Whatever she went back later to get, someone saw her with it and freaked out, like "OMG, they still have those, where did you get it?!" :lol:

My buddy just told me last year he went in and bought a tv before the BF sales. He went in the day after BF and told them he had no idea that the tv was going on sale and demanded they match the price. He said they did it without question. Now he may be BS'ing me but it might be worth a shot.

im waking up at 445 to go to lowes, they open at 5. if my item is gone, fuck it. these people that are waiting in line over night are just plain ignorant.

i checked the ad but didnt find anything i need/wanted...the shopvac is a decent deal, but ive got one.

My buddy just told me last year he went in and bought a tv before the BF sales. He went in the day after BF and told them he had no idea that the tv was going on sale and demanded they match the price. He said they did it without question. Now he may be BS'ing me but it might be worth a shot.

We do this all the time. My wife just did it on a Dyson that was 50% off but they only had 20. She bought it on Tue and they matched the price over the phone this morning at Sears. Never stood in a single line and never even had to leave the house to get the deal...

We were just at walmart, FUck that I swore years ago i'd never do black friday again but my girl wanted to so just to please her i went. No fights broke out but people are just fucking stupid and ignorant when they're rushing for shit in a group. Like they have to get somewhere before everyone else for some reason?

No amount saved is worth wasting 5hours of my life standing in line. I'll pay the extra 50$ for a blu ray player to save myself from being exposed to these fucking idiots.

Some companies do this... msot don't. They state everywhere that they won't match black friday prices. People tried to pull that crap this morning here at best buy.

I was just at walmart buying a new flash drive, the line to Toys R us was all the way out ot rt. 79, if you don't know where I am talking about, its a good distance from the store to the road. There were people hovering the BF sale items at Walmart waiting for midnight to come. There is nothing worth waiting for to me honestly. Fucking idiots

Wallmart......Rt 79 in Heath/Newark? Oh my :eek: