Guess what my kids like to do lol

Comebackkid

Well they like chips and some how they got my favorite chips. So as there eating I seen my daughter sneeze in the chip bag and again and look around and puts my chips back up. Discuss

Discuss? Let's just say if I ever come over your house, I'm bringing my own food. If you ever come here, you come alone. :)

Discuss? Let's just say if I ever come over your house, I'm bringing my own food. If you ever come here, you come alone. :)

Let's just say I threw away all the food that they got into this weekend. Also sat her down and explained what she did is bad and never let it happen again.

Well, they like chips. Somehow they found my favorite chips. So as they're eating, I see my daughter sneeze in the chip bag, look around, and then put my chips back where she found them. I know other parents can relate.

*fixed*

Please make sure your kids pay attention is English class. Spelling and Grammar are a terrible thing to waste.

I know other posters can relate.

i have 3 year old twins who will routinely take something out of their mouth that they don't like, and put it back into whatever container it came out of---

one also starting wiping boogers on the wall, and her 18month old brother.

lol Nasty.

Damn kids and their dirty little germy hands touching everything. haha