hey you dicks

unfunnyryan

Come to microcenter from the 1st to the 10th while I'm working and when the store isn't busy and you can get my employee discount. If you want a price check on anything or want to know my hours just pm me.

Ps: I hate you all.

pps: PLEASE PM me beforehand so I know what to expect.

Edited by unfunnyryan

I think he's a manager of some sort.. works on the floor. He's a real nice guy, means well and all, but you can only talk to him for a few minutes before wanting to make an excuse to leave. Like, since I was in the army, at the bar he'll want to talk about the history of pocket placement on uniforms or something and he'll get really in-depth and emotional about it so I'll chug my beer just to say I need to go get another one.

I think he's a manager of some sort.. works on the floor. He's a real nice guy, means well and all, but you can only talk to him for a few minutes before wanting to make an excuse to leave. Like, since I was in the army, at the bar he'll want to talk about the history of pocket placement on uniforms or something and he'll get really in-depth and emotional about it so I'll chug my beer just to say I need to go get another one.

:lol:

What kind of discount do you get, Ryan?

It varies on a lot of things. Its hard to say.

Also, this goes for everyone, please don't expect to be able to buy a bunch of expensive shit just to resell it. That would probably get me fired, so I'm not going to do it for you.

This is an awefully nice thing for you to offer, but even without people abusing you, it sounds like it could get you fired.

That being said... :-P I'd love a SSD. Something in a Sandforce flavor around 120GB. I'd also like to get the GF a new TV for Xmas, something in the 32-40" range.

This is an awefully nice thing for you to offer, but even without people abusing you, it sounds like it could get you fired.

That being said... :-P I'd love a SSD. Something in a Sandforce flavor around 120GB. I'd also like to get the GF a new TV for Xmas, something in the 32-40" range.

Yeah, I don't want to get this out of hand. I'm hoping not a lot of people use the opportunity.

Microcenter has their own brand of SSDs now with sandforce controllers. They are pretty cheap too ;)