End of exam week.......

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I will probably be at arena all weekend. Capital's exams aren't till next week, but I only have one :)

I'll be getting my spiritsmanship. Thats a shot of vodka, shot of whiskey, shot of tequila, and chug a long island.

Then all my hoes want me to go with them down to patio Saturday night.

I'll be getting my spiritsmanship. Thats a shot of vodka, shot of whiskey, shot of tequila, and chug a long island.

Then all my hoes want me to go with them down to patio Saturday night.

I may be there. A lot of the girls from my sorority are going out too, so it kind of depends where they want to go, I really don't care lol

They're other college kids on here? WTF? lol. My fraternity is having a going away party. We just got the boot for 3 years :-(

Holy shit! What frat? where? We got in huge trouble last year, but we're just on probation till the end of this year

I may be there. A lot of the girls from my sorority are going out too, so it kind of depends where they want to go, I really don't care lol

Pi Phi Epsilon from capital? I haven't been downtown downtown in awhile, so i'm about due.

fuck this shit, i got one more tomorrow in the AM, which i should be studying forrrrrr.

instead, i find myself sucked into the addiction of CR.

haha me too. I went to capital to go write papers in the library because I thought I would get them done faster. Not turning out as I had planned...

Oh shit. What girls are going? Kim? Jamie? Caitlin? I know a few.

I'm not sure yet, I bet Jamie and Caitlin will go. Caitlin is my big :). It's kind of a late b-day thing for me, and it's one of the girls b-days saturday. I think for sure Megan Lenihan, Mackenzie, Jess, Kelly, Megan Koepke, Sara and I'm sure there will be more.

I'm not sure yet, I bet Jamie and Caitlin will go. Caitlin is my big :). It's kind of a late b-day thing for me, and it's one of the girls b-days saturday. I think for sure Megan Lenihan, Mackenzie, Jess, Kelly, Megan Koepke, Sara and I'm sure there will be more.

Oh shit.. Maybe I shouldn't go lol. Nah I'll be there. If I see one of them I'll come over and say hi. Jamie usually doesn't go out. And I haven't talked to Caitlin I'm months. They are both stand up girls. I'll be with a few different people, we end up bar hopping through the arena lol.

Oh shit.. Maybe I shouldn't go lol. Nah I'll be there. If I see one of them I'll come over and say hi. Jamie usually doesn't go out. And I haven't talked to Caitlin I'm months. They are both stand up girls. I'll be with a few different people, we end up bar hopping through the arena lol.

yea you're right. Since Jamie got the dogs she usually stays home with them unless we go to the zig lol