new from beavercreek

speedfreak91

im not that great at discribing my self so bare with me a little bit....well my names nick and im 19. iv owned 7 cars in my life time and about to be on my 8th cause i just bought a 1996 chevy z71 with 105xxx miles and pretty much no rust. i also own a 1988 rx7 gtu im working on collecting turbo parts for as i type.

as long as iv been messing with cars iv never heard of this forum not gonna lie but it looks pretty sweet and cant wait to see what its about.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/nickgayheart6425/3m53o23l95V15O45U6ab73f352ccdf18710c5.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Welcome Nick. Put on thick skin if you have it, don't worry about e-battling every negative comment that is made and enjoy the fun with your rides. I like the sig pic. Perhaps try a 60 Degree rotation next time....my neck hurts ;)

+rep sir.

Welcome Nick. Put on thick skin if you have it, don't worry about e-battling every negative comment that is made and enjoy the fun with your rides. I like the sig pic. Perhaps try a 60 Degree rotation next time....my neck hurts ;)

+rep sir.

+rep and ignore the negative nacyboyz, there are lots on here...

Welcome sir, please use a level to determine camera angles for future photography.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/nickgayheart6425/3m53o23l95V15O45U6ab73f352ccdf18710c5.jpg

I am pretty serton the camera was falling over just as the pic was taken.

I am serton that someone said the pic was cool anyway. So that person sertonly had to use it as their sig pic on a serton new message board which sertonly contains an large number of Fbody guys. For serton.

this thread is full of luls. welcome to the site newguy. im serton youll fit in just fine here, just dont run and hide like all the other new members.

did you know silly bands glow in the dark? found that out last night

Isnt there a big bacon facory in beavercreek. if so they would give me 50lbs of bacon everytime I would work there.

I have NO clue what you are referring to. AFAIK there is no bacon factory there, in fact.. the only thing beavercreek knows how to produce is corn and overpriced homes to the military and too many malls for its square milelage.

+rep sir.

I am sorry your neck hurts Tim. maybe you should try a new mattress, like a Serton Sleeper.

New guy, what do you bench? I'll give you +rep if you post a pic like my avatar.