ok in spring what mods to 01 camaro? exh lid

Mattsv8

+1 to everything Linn said.

As far as the 10 bolt, it's pretty much hit or miss. There are several 6-speed guys who run into the 11's without breaking it, and there are several that break it in a bone stock car. Make sure you keep an eye on the fluid, it likes to leak out

im shure one day ill be testing the limits of the t56, but for now i just wana enjoy the car w a lil better sound.

so im seeing like this

1 stainless headers

2 stainless off road y pipe

3 stainless exh system 3" min

4 lid

5 smoth bellows

6 k&n filter

7 all free mods

8 subframe connectors what is the best fit and allows the most header exh options

9 eibach sportlines

Sounds like a pretty solid list. That and a tune should pick up some nice power and a couple extra MPG as long as you keep your foot out of the throttle.

im shure one day ill be testing the limits of the t56, but for now i just wana enjoy the car w a lil better sound.

so im seeing like this

1 stainless headers

2 stainless off road y pipe

3 stainless exh system 3" min

4 lid

5 smoth bellows

6 k&n filter

7 all free mods

8 subframe connectors what is the best fit and allows the most header exh options

9 eibach sportlines

This is what was done to my old ws6 I just had a few other minor things here and there. Had jet hot headers with an hooker ory and an slp loud mouth cat back, the one with no mufflers just the resonator. Car was very very very loud got me pulled over a few times ha ha ha. Car still got good mpg too, I think when I made my trip up to bgsu to see some friends it made over 20mpg as long as I kept it in 6th on the freeway and wasnt trying to show off. A good tune goes a long way as well.

I drag race with the sportlines. What's the beef?

How often do you drive the car on the street? From my experience, those springs make a car ride like a shopping cart. There are several people on tech who hate them, here's one of many threads for example...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/suspension-brakes/1081349-eibach-pro-kit-vs-sportline-kit.html

The drop looks great and with a good set of shocks they might be tolerable on the street, but from a performance standpoint, there are several better choices IMO.

isint a sportline the stiffest eibach spring????

hows that working for you does it 60ft at all.

on every third gen ive ever delt with we use v6 springs and 60 ft 1.39-1.32 range on small tires.

Mid 1.4s to low 1.5s Bigger issue for me is the 9inch and the BMR torque arm don't like that tight tranny tunnel. That is being remedied right now. What was happening is the 9 and the BMR bracket don't line up perfectly, offsetting the arm 1/2 inch to the left. On launch the bar hits the tunnel near the bottom of the travel. A little machining should solve it.

How often do you drive the car on the street? From my experience, those springs make a car ride like a shopping cart. There are several people on tech who hate them, here's one of many threads for example...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/suspension-brakes/1081349-eibach-pro-kit-vs-sportline-kit.html

The drop looks great and with a good set of shocks they might be tolerable on the street, but from a performance standpoint, there are several better choices IMO.

After further review, I have the Pro-kit Eibachs. It rides pretty good on the bigs and littles. I have no issue when I run my factory ZO6 wheels on it. I run cheap Chassis Engineering shocks on the rear and Napa Black struts on the front. No front swaybar, deadtight rear bar. I don't use this thing in the twisties, thats what the ZO6 is for, but I drive alotta miles on this setup.