Got A New Bike Today!!!

12oclocker

Today I finally got the fuel injected supermoto bike I've been wanting for a while (2008 WR250X), thanks to a tip from Lizard 1. Picked it up today, here it is in the garage, I cant wait to go for a ride :D...

wr250x.jpg

He's got LOTS of toys in that garage! He's letting me ride some this Sunday if it's sunny. :woo:

"I wanna come ride dirt bikes" he says, rudely inviting himself along!! 18.gif

sweet bike nice toys..but isnt that a little small for the streets?..basically a 250 ninja correct, but the db motor instead..again nice toys, just curious on the motard.

The 250 ninja weighs about 100lbs more than the motard, so the power to weight ratio is better on the motard, its basically a 250 dirtbike with street tires, and a 6 speed transmission, instead of the typical 5 speed transmission you find on a dirtbike.

awesome looking Brooks. Congrats. so is that gonna be your street machine that you ride with us on? are you stunting this too?
yep, everything gets stunted, lol
srsly how many bikes does that make now.
there's 7 machines in the garage now, lol
nice bike man.

i'm seriously about to do a search to see how many times you've posted a thread saying you got a new bike lol

guilty, 3 times in the past couple months, lol
I'm getting the hub fixed on the 400 this weekend, almost ready to go! congrats on the new family member!
sweet, I can't wait to get back to haspin! Edited by 12oclocker