New "lamest bike ever"? Bike "just for woman" unveiled.

Harb67

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm late getting in but saw Dweezel's horribly misguided comment that a POS Rotax is a more dependable powerplant than the modern HD's. The French need to stick to cooking! That Rotax comes unravelled at the slightest provacation. The Harley you need to run awfully hard for about 25k miles, or shoot some juice through it. That should do it....

That Rotax comes unravelled at the slightest provacation. The Harley you need to run awfully hard for about 25k miles, or shoot some juice through it. That should do it....

Unravelled? When and where have you seen one unravelled? Rotax makes engines for ultralights and aircraft, if people trust them to FLY with their engines, why should we worry about an engine failure on a land vehicle which would have much less consequence?

Or do you mean unravelled, like acceleration? - I know a regular Harley guy wouldn't be used to it, ya know, turn the throttle and :eek: it actually moves faster than a pedal bike, but sportbike guys think that's normal. In fact, we buy bikes because of their tendency to accelerate. :cheers:

Or do you mean unravelled, like acceleration? - I know a regular Harley guy wouldn't be used to it, ya know, turn the throttle and :eek: it actually moves faster than a pedal bike, but sportbike guys think that's normal. In fact, we buy bikes because of their tendency to accelerate. :cheers:

hmmm, Harley does have a line of bikes that come stock w/100+bhp. Please clarify that you are referring to the V-twin/aircooled/air head Harley folks.

hmmm, Harley does have a line of bikes that come stock w/100+bhp. Please clarify that you are referring to the V-twin/aircooled/air head Harley folks.

v-rods aren't considered real harley's by either side of the argument... :wink::p

I was just bustin' Harley chops. I like the Vrods, I'm looking at VRSCDX's and VRSCF's right now actually... but like moose pointed out, the "die hard" Harley guys don't like the Vrod.

Though, its still sad that my SV puts out 110hp out of a 998cc vtwin mill, and even the mighty vrod, which has 250 more cc, just makes identical power in a MUCH heavier package.

I was just bustin' Harley chops. I like the Vrods, I'm looking at VRSCDX's and VRSCF's right now actually... but like moose pointed out, the "die hard" Harley guys don't like the Vrod.

Though, its still sad that my SV puts out 110hp out of a 998cc vtwin mill, and even the mighty vrod, which has 250 more cc, just makes identical power in a MUCH heavier package.

is there any way you can let me borrow yours to smoke vroddave with?? lol or you could!! it'd be fun for me either way... I love giving him crap...