New "lamest bike ever"? Bike "just for woman" unveiled.

Harb67

:::: Must....refrain.....from misogynistic tendencies ::::

At least it has a clutch.... yea, I said it.

:scooter:

Too bad most women can't use those properly either.

:::: Damn, almost made it ::::

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

My neo-Marxist feminism brings all the boys to the yard...

Hey, look on the bright side. Women can't read maps either, but this way they can just claim they were "out cruising" rather than unable to follow simple directions...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

My neo-Marxist feminism brings all the boys to the yard...

Hey' date=' look on the bright side. Women can't read maps either, but this way they can just claim they were "out cruising" rather than unable to follow simple directions...[/quote']

:slap:

Honestly, as a female rider, this irritates me. Granted, some women would not be able to hold up a huge HD hog or Goldwing, but that this looks like a regular sportster. There should be no special treatment for women on this subject.. If you wanna ride a motorcycle then fucking learn how to. Dont bitch because its "made for a man" because its not. It's made to ride. There are thousands of varieties of bikes that a woman just needs to try and decide whats most comfortable and affordable. This bike falls into a fail category IMO...

Thats just my 2 cents

I completely agree with you. Are we supposed to believe that up until this bike was made a bunch of women were sitting around waiting for a true women's bike that they could learn on? That's retarded. Like you said, you go out and find a bike that fits you, because there are more than enough out there to try. Also, the hell if I'm going to pay $22,000 EVER for a motorcycle. That's ridiculous

[quote=cbrjess0815;170391. There should be no special treatment for women on this subject.. If you wanna ride a motorcycle then fucking learn how to. Dont bitch because its "made for a man" because its not. It's made to ride.

There are many women out there who would be happy to buy something that is designed with a womens body. If you look at the companies website, they state they are about helping women have a good riding experience.

I like the concept they have in assisting women getting the best ride for them.

Edited by cmb

While I agree with some of what you say, I have to say that you are being awfully closed minded about the HD involvement, it's cool that you are metric loyal, but that doesn't mean that HD is pure crap... sure they have issues... but who doesn't have one or 2? If this were a honda thing you'd be cheering from the stands...

Dude, where in ANY of my post did I bash HD? Point it out. Quit being so damn defensive about cruisers and read what I said. I stated HD and the metric cruisers DO offer things to suit women.

Christ, dude. I was actually supporting ALL fucking cruiser companies from the big 4 and HD.

Dude, where in ANY of my post did I bash HD? Point it out. Quit being so damn defensive about cruisers and read what I said. I stated HD and the metric cruisers DO offer things to suit women.

Christ, dude. I was actually supporting ALL fucking cruiser companies from the big 4 and HD.

1st of all I didn't say you bashed anyone or anything, just taking note of your anti HD sentiment... nothing more nothing less... thanks for your support of the cruiser community....

I think its a bad idea also, for a couple reasons. First of all, the economy. Right now is a horrible time to release such a thing. Second, the women that do ride, ride for the same reasons as the guys. They don't want to be seen as the "princess" on her "girly" bike. The women want to feel just as bad ass as the men, right? There are obviously exceptions, and there will be some women that want their own girly bike to be the cute one... but you better make sure her bike can keep up with the boys, or all bets are off.

wtf makes a bike made for women? Isn't it more just a bike made for smaller stature people? And calling it "the bike for women" automatically bars any man (even if he does fit it well) from ever buying it. Is the expensive bike-owning female motorcyclist market really that big?

1st of all I didn't say you bashed anyone or anything, just taking note of your anti HD sentiment... nothing more nothing less... thanks for your support of the cruiser community....

Do you smoke weed, man? Seriously, what indicates anti-cruiser sentiments? Seriously. Don't back pedal - show me. God damn... REALX!!

I stated that HD has been doing this for years. Meaning that this women built machine is a little late and what they are touting as built specific for women is somewhat smoke and mirrors and that a woman can go to a metric OR HD dealer and get everything she needs already. Why and where is that anti-cruiser?

I was simply saying in a polite way that these chicks are going to catch a few suckers, but if at any time HD and the metric companies decide to SPECIFICALLY market a bike solely towards women, this company goes down in a ball of flames...

You're wearing me out, dude...

Damn, and i always thought that the Pacific Coast was the lamest bike. Well maybe it's just the gayest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Pacific_Coast

That is a strange bike. It has similiarities to mine though. Can definetly see how it influced the design of the Goldwing and my Silverwing but glad mine looks nicer than that.

WTF?:lol:

Back.gif

Funny thing is, all those men, er, I mean... women pictured are sitting in that comfortable position the dyke sales lady was mentioning on the women's specific bike... Many have that slim tank design, too.

Hmmmm... Maybe it's just for women and not dykes as they are too closely related to men??:wink:

Do you smoke weed, man? Seriously, what indicates anti-cruiser sentiments? Seriously. Don't back pedal - show me. God damn... REALX!!

I stated that HD has been doing this for years. Meaning that this women built machine is a little late and what they are touting as built specific for women is somewhat smoke and mirrors and that a woman can go to a metric OR HD dealer and get everything she needs already. Why and where is that anti-cruiser?

I was simply saying in a polite way that these chicks are going to catch a few suckers, but if at any time HD and the metric companies decide to SPECIFICALLY market a bike solely towards women, this company goes down in a ball of flames...

You're wearing me out, dude...

never mind dude..... you don't like harley engineering is my point.... not anything else... talk about wearing it out....

never mind dude..... you don't like harley engineering is my point.... not anything else... talk about wearing it out....

Where in this topic is HD engineering even suggested? If anything, I am advocating someone to buy an HD because they've been able to cater to women for years.

Dude, I understand you are passionate about cruisers. I get it. I am passionate about motorcycles and even though you think you know about me, what you don't get is that I actually enjoy certain cruisers. Are they for me? No... Not yet. Are they something I have entertained for a street bike? Certainly. The HD V-Rod is at the top of the list followed closely by a Dyna series or similar...

If you're hung up on the comments like the Buell and the HD powerplant, it is a totally different application. HD technology is 1940s radial engine technology. Do I think Yamaha has a better package? Yes. Do I think the Warrior is a great idea for someone thinking about a V-Rod or similar? Yes. But the thing is that whatever bike you are wanting or like, you need to look at ALL your options. Just because I MIGHT pick a metric over an HD has nothing to do with the name.

Not sure why you think I am a Honda Fan Boy, either. I actually am not a fan of Honda at all. You're really screwed up in your logic and how you perceive what I think about cruisers.

The engineering is something that I think can be better, but I think that of a LOT of metric bikes, as well... By the way, why did you not buy an HD vs. the Suzuki you have??? I mean, I at least have the V-Rod as number 1 on my list right in front of the Warrior... I prefer the V-Rod in terms of the fit for me. The engineering of cruisers isn't anything similar to what I am used to in sportbikes, so it is somewhat a moot point for me. I am not happy about the cost associated with an HD and thus, the Warrior gets points for that and makes it damn near equal when and if I decide to go that route...

you are being awfully closed minded about the HD involvement, it's cool that you are metric loyal, but that doesn't mean that HD is pure crap...
If this were a honda thing you'd be cheering from the stands...
just taking note of your anti HD sentiment...
you don't like harley engineering is my point....

You went from saying I am closed minded about HD involvement and that I am some type of Honda Fan Boy (The last Honda I owned was an F3...). I gave a response to which you back pedalled to the second quote saying I am anti-HD... I gave a response to only have you say the last comment where I am somehow against HD engineering.

Are you trying to save face here? Just man up and say you mis understood what I was saying and we can move on. Continuing to try and make it look like I am somehow throwing shit on HD over this topic is getting pretty funny.

I'll take your apology, sir. We can now move on.:)

Are you trying to save face here? Just man up and say you mis understood what I was saying and we can move on. Continuing to try and make it look like I am somehow throwing shit on HD over this topic is getting pretty funny.

Any one else confused over this entire arguement, neither of you ride HD's so whats the damn point????????? :???:

Can't we all just get along :o