Good PDR Shops in Columbus?

PRD2BDF

Hey, I haven't posted for a long time! Mostly because I forgot this was here. Sorry, you're as forgettable as Britney Spears after she shaved her head.

Anyway, needless to say, I'll try to post more. I wanted to know if anyone has experienced good PDR shops (paintless dent repair for those who doesn't know what it stood for). Apparently, I can't drive very well in the snow and I sideswiped a guardrail at low speed. I thought it might be worth seeing if the PDR could be done instead of having costly body work done. Here's pictures so you can laugh.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/IMG_20110123_171738.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/IMG_20110123_171744.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/IMG_20110123_171804.jpg

The fender will need to be replaced. The dogleg, I don't know if PDR guys can do anything with it but I'm expecting body work on that one.

Any recommendations for places would be greatly appreciated!

I worked at dent wizard in dublin for 5 months. Paul cant do some badass pdr work but in my opinion and from writing all their estimates the passenger fender cant be fixed and the door is going to be tough, it wont look the best but it will improve but to me it looks like its going to need traditional body work and paint done and possibly the passenger fender replaced

I am already expecting to replace the fender, that's for certain. I'm hoping something can be done about the doors. The front door is pretty obvious. The rear passenger door has dents at the front and rear leading edge so all I need is those pounded back in shape. There's a crease over the rear wheel arch that I'm pretty sure can be pounded back in shape.

I'll be checking out shops this Friday. Dent Wizard and Dent Solutions will be on my list.

I had John Schreck at Dent Magic on Sawmill take care of a door ding last year. Absolutely flawless.

My car is currently at CSN Motorsports in Plain City (up off Post Road) to get my door fixed after a hit and run. Charley has been awesome to work with. I went up for a quote and got a nice little tour of his place. They had a new SLR in there that they were making all the interior panels out of Carbon Fiber. Also a few Porches getting body work. Seems to really know his stuff, so he got the job. I had taken it to 4 others as well for quotes and insight, but they didnt seem very good in comparison.

the fender needs body work.

No shit? As I've stated before, I'm replacing the fender since a JY one is only 150 bucks, a hell lot cheaper than getting bodywork done.

If the PDR guys says it's not fixable then it's off to the body shop.

Anyone experienced Precision Dent and Body Repair in Grovesport? Online has good reviews.

As for the other recommendations: if I say I'm from CR, does that net me rep points with the guys or?

No shit? As I've stated before, I'm replacing the fender since a JY one is only 150 bucks, a hell lot cheaper than getting bodywork done.

If the PDR guys says it's not fixable then it's off to the body shop.

Anyone experienced Precision Dent and Body Repair in Grovesport? Online has good reviews.

As for the other recommendations: if I say I'm from CR, does that net me rep points with the guys or?

yeah i know shawn the owner and since you're being a douche ill let him know how you act. kthx