New

96whitebird

you live in columbus? lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, go figure.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz try again.

Hey my name is Dave and I was told to come on here from LS1tech. .

Go back and tell them about CR Stickies.

Welcome, but +rep is awaiting some pics and a bit more in terms of details. You know more about me than I do you and you're the one doing the intro.

I dont pictures on my new computer. I live in gahanna specifically. Its a 96 trans am. Automatic. H/c 3.73 gears, full comp cams driveline./ The big reason I'm here is to find some help or a shop to help put it back together.

thats cool and all, but read the stickies and try again. if you cant do that, you wont even be able to view the rest of the site to find help.

Having read that, I'm missing pictures. Which i don't have. Being thatt my car is in my dads garage in pataskala, pictures can't be taken at the drop of a dime.

dave,

i just got off the phone with your father. he's agreed to take some pictures of your car, and post them online to help you out. enjoy your stay here