RXP Project - S/C, Injectors, Impeller, .... ECT

Linn1647545492

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infidel do you have one?

I stopped by the Sea Doo dealer last weekend and they had a fair share of Speedsters and Sportsters. We took one out real quick and I had a blast. I had been looking at the RXT 260, but for the same price range on the RXT, I could haul a few more people. I was shocked at how responsive it was and just how nimble it felt. After I pick up a new truck, I can pull the trigger on one in the next month or so. There's a bunch of lakes within 30-45 minutes of me in all directions and Texas weather makes it easier to enjoy 8 months out of the year.

It was an 05' Sportster (215hp model)

You can do alot of the same things I'm doing to my ski. Start looking around on Riva's website.

Sam and I spent all day Saturday putting the ski back together and I forgot to take pitcures. Just missing one small piece and then it is water ready. Chris, I'll follow up with you this week as I didn't have time on Sunday to meet up with you.

• 2 weeks later...

I took the ski out today and only had it on the water for about 5 minutes before the bellow blew apart and the ski almost sank.

I didn't even get to make a high speed run before the bellow went. I turned the GPS on and about 30 seconds later it burst. After I got the ski to shore and back on the trailer I did see I managed to his 71.1 on GPS I have a long way to go.

I orded the new part and the ski should be on the water in a week or so.

EDIT: I thought, I would leave this here since everyone seems to believe everything they read on the internet.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/Random/Skiandmulletmachine.jpg

Edited by Linn

I took the ski out today and only had it on the water for about 5 minutes before the bellow blew apart and the ski almost sank.

I didn't even get to make a high speed run before the bellow went. I turned the GPS on and about 30 seconds later it burst. After I got the ski to shore and back on the trailer I did see I managed to his 71.1 on GPS I have a long way to go.

Damn! At least you were able to get it back to shore before things went really bad. 71.1 is still amazing. I can't wait to see what it can do.

Let me know next time you are going out there. I will will bring something out too. Always nice to have another with you when testing...just in case. :cool:

EDIT: I thought, I would leave this here since everyone seems to believe everything they read on the internet.

LOL You mean its not sunk??? LOL I figured not.

I can't wait to get them out. Seriously, let me know next time you go out. I want to come too.

If this was some made up shit (and the internet doesn't lie, PEOPLE do), I will run that fucking crotch rocket over for offering my friendship and services in response to a joke. You may also see that I participate in the shooting forum....see this .50? I have a Yamaha mount on the way for my Barrett. That POS ski will be a perfect target for shoreline hog hunting practice from the boat. It'll be at the bottom of the lake soon enough if it ain't already! LOL Can't wait to see boobies diving into the water for cover from the 212 Super Sniper :p

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LBMV6U8u_R4/THLkJF8gpTI/AAAAAAAAJaM/h0ykuiA7Bxo/s1600/apf_boat_12.jpg

Edited by Bahnstoermer