RXP Project - S/C, Injectors, Impeller, .... ECT

Linn1647545492

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Personal best today after two hours of riding and still having half a tank of gas in the ski I went 77.4 MPH in the heat and humidity today.

I did also get ejected from the 73 and did about 20 cartwheels across the water. Shanton said he had just let off the throttle when my body when flying past him. Both of my ankles kill.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/338341994_photobucket_5377_.jpg

Edited by Linn

New Personal best today after two hours of riding and still having half a tank of gas in the ski I went 77.4 MPH in the heat and humidity today.

I did also get ejected from the 73 and did about 20 kartwheels across the water. Shanton said he had just let off the throttle when my body when flying past him. Both of my ankles kill.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/338341994_photobucket_5377_.jpg

NICE! :fuckyeah:

You are LUCKY! :dumb:

Be safe and have fun! :fuckyeah:

KillJoy

NICE! :fuckyeah:

You are LUCKY! :dumb:

KillJoy

I am, I just talked with Shanton and he said my ski flipped end over end and the back didn't touch the water when it flipped. After my 30 seconds of countless cartwheels when I came to the surface the rub rail was half way ripped off the front of the ski. The bolts that hold it to the hull where all bent.

Shanton quote of the night, "Dude, I thought you were dead. 20 cartwheels and then you were underwater forever."

I am, I just talked with Shanton and he said my ski flipped end over end and the back didn't touch the water when it flipped. After my 30 seconds of countless cartwheels when I came to the surface the rub rail was half way ripped off the front of the ski. The bolts that hold it to the hull where all bent.

Shanton quote of the night, "Dude, I thought you were dead. 20 cartwheels and then you were underwater forever."

Dude... you got stones. Not many get multiple "chances".

Next time..... don't fall off!

:gabe:

KillJoy

Damn son, do work. 80mph here you come!

Lulz at using a forerunner 101 for your GPS. I can't believe people ran with those things on their wrist. My edge has seen almost 50mph gravity powered (skis). I wish I would have had Joe take a video of that.

Damn son, do work. 80mph here you come!

Lulz at using a forerunner 101 for your GPS. I can't believe people ran with those things on their wrist. My edge has seen almost 50mph gravity powered (skis). I wish I would have had Joe take a video of that.

THe forerunner is great I just strap it to the handle bars. The edge would have been neat to see.

THe forerunner is great I just strap it to the handle bars. The edge would have been neat to see.

Yeah, I imagine it's perfect for the wave runner. If that forerunner is anything like my Edge they can take a beating. I just can't imagine running with one of those on my wrist. I really want a newer forerunner (they make them actual watch size now) for running to compliment my edge (bike computer style).

Forrunner 410

cf-md.jpg

Edge 305

cf-lg.jpg

Garmin makes some really cool sport/recreation specific GPS units.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=161

The dumb thing was I had a decent digital camera on me. All I had to do was hand it to him and tell him to record it, but I didn't think about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Shanton and I went out this morning and the ski did 77 with me sitting on the seat. I wish I had more time to run North of 36/37 but, I was only able to make one pass up and turn around and come right back. I wish that area was not a no wake zone.

My ski was turning 8140-8160 during the run and after an hour of riding. It did spin 8180-8200 earlier in the day I just couldn't fun smooth water.

Who can guess the new speed?

Shanton and I went out this morning and the ski did 77 with me sitting on the seat. I wish I had more time to run North of 36/37 but, I was only able to make one pass up and turn around and come right back. I wish that area was not a no wake zone.

My ski was turning 8140-8160 during the run and after an hour of riding. It did spin 8180-8200 earlier in the day I just couldn't fun smooth water.

Who can guess the new speed?

oh oh... I can, pick me! Good numbers man. Hopefully my ski will hit the water again this year with some similiar speeds, but with the new addition to my household I dont know if that will happen or not.